Daleks: Supremacy

Time and time again, the Doctor has thwarted the Daleks. Every single time the Daleks rise up, the Doctor pushes them back down.

Davros, your leader and creator, has created a team of special, elite warriors called the Supremacy. If all goes well, they will defeat the Doctor and regain control over all living beings!

(Read this.)

Sign-up sheet:
Name:
Color:
Special weapon(Instead of the standard blaster):
Special skill (Hacking, architecture, strategy, ETC):

Once we get a few people, we’ll begin
If you don’t know anything about Doctor Who, I wouldn’t suggest playing this RP, as there’s gonna be a lot of stuff where you have to know the lore in order to understand what’s going on.
(here’s a name generator for Daleks, to get an idea of the name style: https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/dr-who-dalek-names.php)

2 Likes

Name: Dalek Thes
Color: Dark grey with silver and bright blue accents.
Special weapon: Can’t go wrong with the classic egg beater, but his plunger arm has been replaced with a cutting tool.
Special skill: Dalek Thes can cut through locked doors with his cutting tool.

1 Like

Accepted!

(classic egg beater is best weapon)

Name: Dalek Caass (even though Daleks don’t have names, the Cult of Skaro being the exception.)
Colour: Bluey-purple Outer Casing, with black sensor globes, and bronze casing on the upper section. Dome is still bluey/purple. There’re also two bronze rings, centered around the neck-slats.

No special weapon. Hard to sum up the “special skill.”

Oh, also, what’s the context of this? Whereabouts in the Dalek timeline is it? Whereabouts in the Doctor’s personal timeline is it? And how deep will it be delving into the lore?

2 Likes

So the lore shouldn’t be too deep, but it will be based around the newer doctor. (13l

It’ll be based on only a few different planets.

Also, accepted

1 Like

Ah. A shame. Some of the DEEP LORE is superb, especially focused around the Time War. If you haven’t checked out the Big Finish audios yet, I highly recommend you do. The more recent stuff is much more expensive, and almost everything on the Time War is very recent. Sir Derek Jacobi as the War Master is just utterly fantastic though, and completely worth the £30 pricetag.

1 Like

I know some of the deep lore, but seeing as some or most people don’t, I figured I would spare it.
I might still use some of it in the story, though.

1 Like

1 Like

I suppose I’ll create my character!

Name: Thaam
Color: Glossy dark green with matte black orbs.
Special weapon: Nothing that appears out of the ordinary, although his standard blaster has an amped-up rate of fire and more power
Special Skill: Incredible strategy skills, he can think of an effective maneuver for any situation.

1 Like

Name: Psyche Dalek 4
Color:
Special weapon: Has a big brain
Special skill: Psyche Dalek 4 is a statistician who calculates the probability of a missions success.

2 Likes

Traditionally Psyche Daleks have higher psychic abilities than regular Daleks. Is it safe to assume that it’s the same here?

That sounds correct. I had trouble accessing the wiki

Accepted!
We’ll start sometime after christmas.

1 Like

Awesome. And for reference, Rassilon, Omega and that Other guy’s section on the Daleks is pretty useful, if extremely daunting at first. I know that there’s also sites centred solely around the Daleks, but to be honest, I’ve never focused on them. The vast majority of my obscure knowledge on the Daleks mostly comes from my research into Gallifrey.

http://meshyfish.com/~roo/docwho5.html
http://meshyfish.com/~roo/docwho5a.html

1 Like

So are we starting this today?

Well, originally I was, but I got news yesterday that my cousins are visiting for most of the day.
Does tomorrow work?

Sure.

1 Like

I won’t be amazingly active from now until New Years, but I’ll try to get on as much as possible.

1 Like

Alright

I personally think this is a better explanation for the daleks

1 Like