I know what you are thinking.

“That doesn’t look like Darkness at all!”

Yeah I know, just think of my moc as the Michael Bay version of the original

IMG_8538

all of my darkhunters except lariska

big guys

instruction

25 Likes

The use of the Darth Vader helmet as a collar is super unique and clever, and now I want to do something smart myself :wink:

8 Likes

To be fair, Darkness is fairly generic. I’d say you kept the main aspects of his appearance pretty well.

I like the use of the Darth Vader piece in the torso.

6 Likes

Gotta agree here, and Y’know what? It looks spectacular!

2 Likes

I agree with the folks, your Dark Hunter revamps are always a treat. I don’t know about anyone else, but I always pictured them being more formidable than their entry photos gave them credit for. You realize that formidability very well

1 Like

Normally I’d picture Darkness as a slender creepy guy, but this moc looks really great. The parts used in the torso and limbs are nice, and I like how you made the head. Overall a pretty good revamp!

2 Likes

Gorgeous, beautiful work and some inspiring techniques used.

1 Like

awesome!

1 Like

That’s what i thought, you know why?
This is better than the original Darkness. far better. Great moc, perfectly captures the look of a shadowy bio-mechanical mercenary.

4 Likes

I love this! Your Darkness is the epitome of what a Dark Hunter should look like! Great work!

2 Likes

Holy cow! That’s a beautiful and amazing moc! Really love all the cool techniques, shaping, and color blocking you’ve got going on there.

1 Like

this is going straight to my headcanon great moc!

2 Likes