Dark Hunter Lariska

Lewd

shoulda ggaven here kopesh IMO

otherwise good art i need to get good

1 Like

Very… Feminine? Also, Bionicle definitely needs more bugs. Although my personal favorites are tiger beetles.

A little too organic. It would have worked for a glatorian seeing as how they are mostly organic, but not for a matoran universe inhabitant.

1 Like

naw man, think of it like, synthetic muscle with endoskeleton underneath, my glatorians are 99% organic, real skin, real flesh all that

1 Like

i really like it, cant wait to see more from you

She kinda looks a bit like a Tenno in my opinion.

1 Like

Never saw Lariska as a beetle myself, but I can dig the vaguely reptilian look she’s sporting. Interesting take on the character, and lovely line art + coloring!

As usual, Cat, everything you do blows the rest of the boards out of the water. Fantastic job, the leg armor adds an almost Metroid look, which I like. I must agree with the Warframe analogy, it does remind me a bit of a cross between Ember and Oberon. Lariska was always my personal favorite Dark Hunter, and I was always surprised she didn’t get more attention. Thank you for the beautiful art of an amazing character!

yes

Lariska’s long been my favorite Dark Hunter and side character in general. Not sure how I feel about the uh…version without clothes…but I do really like the overall look. Also the feet are really good, don’t know why I’m so obsessed with the feet but those are real good.

2 Likes

This is beautiful. She does seem just a little bit too organic though. Other than that it’s pretty awesome!

now that I see this, I thing for the larisca cannonisation contest i could mix dark green and dark turquoise for it plus black and other colors of course

1 Like