Darkseid v3

Hello guys. Yet again I have revamped my moc Darkseid. And I gave him a backstory too.
So I hope you enjoy this, please leave your constructive criticism in the comments below.

[details=Darkseid’s Backstory]Before the Creation of the Universe Darkseid was, the laws of the Universe do not affect Darkseid, he is his self-embodiment and nothing can affect him.
He was one of the Thirteen Vestals which created everything we know, the Universe and everything else.
After millennia of the Creation of the Universe itself, Darkseid grew to despise mortals.
And decided that they should bow before them and worship them as Gods since they were Gods.
He did not like that the Thirteen allowed mortals to have a free will of their own and that if they so chose to worship them, then they shall do it but in their own free will.
Darkseid did not understand this and tried to destroy the Universe, of course, the Thirteen eventually stopped him and they destroyed him.

Thus calling themselves the Twelve, after another millennium Darkseid returned more powerful than before, the Twelve thought they have killed him but nothing in the Universe can threaten or kill him.
This time he helped a group called the Kaethrani, giving them a fighting chance against the Vestals.
Now there is a war going, Darkseid promised the Kaethrani if they ally with him, he will grant them one day the powers to become a Vestal.
Something which Darkseid would not do but the Kaethrani were foolish enough to still believe in him either way if they did find it out, without him they would never stand a chance against the Vestals.

Darkseid is the most powerful Vestal in existence and he’ll be the last one to ever be in a very long time.
Oros knows this and he must do everything in his powers to find a way to destroy a Vestal permanently.
Though that knowledge is unknown to Oros and even to Darkseid because the Vestal Council did not wish they knew about such things…[/details]

His big

And his mighty

Behold “The Mad Vestal Darkseid !!!”

Side view. He looks so glories

Back view

Okay Okay, I know. That I took some elements from Thanos from The MCU with the six individualities. I tried to make a Infinity Gauntlet.

I know its not 100% accurate. If you have any ideas on how to make a good Gauntlet. Please leave your ideas in the comments below

And I took this idea from Thanos because Avengers Infinity War Movie is coming. And Im very exited. And Im a Marvel fan aswell

“Fine I´ll do it myself”

Dang his huge

Oh yeah and his very stable and poseable.

“I will snap my fingers, and half of the universe will cease to exist”

Hope you enjoyed, leave your constructive critism in the comments below. If you have any ideas on how to improve my take on the “Infinity Gauntlet” will be greatly appreciated.
And how I can prove my moc Darkseid even more better then this one.
Im pleased with this version. Is it the final one ? I dont know. I will upgrade him now when I see if there is room to improve better then before. Im happy with him and I can say.

This is the best moc which I have EVER made in my mocist carrier. Have a nice day Bye :smiley:

29 Likes

He looks pretty good. My two gripes with him are that the arms are a little dinky and the head/neck is kinda weird. Maybe try replacing the head with 2009 Onua’s mask. Just a thought, other then those he looks sweet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d have to agree.

He looks a lot better than last time, though, definitely original this time around, and he looks really good!

Nice work, dude!

Also, that Infinity Gauntlet is awesome!

2 Likes

So freakin smooth! Also, could you please tell us how you did that foot design?

Well it’s definitely improving. The hands are a bit too small but other than that this moc is pretty solid.

1 Like

@PakariNation99 Thank you sir. And why did you hide the comment about the Infinity Gauntlet ? Anyhow. Thanks man. I didnt know you would like the Infinity Gauntlet. But now if I think now. It doesnt suppose to be the exat replica because. I have created this universe of mine and the Gauntlet can be different. SOoo what I did was original partially. Thank you again sir. Your feedback is greatly accepted.

@SonicBionicleMaster Thank you I tried to smooth him out. And I think I did a pretty good job If I do say so myself. And no problem I will show you how I did the foot and leg design. But if you look at it its pretty simple. But I will show you no worries. Thank you again.

1 Like

Thanks!

Aside from the neck being thin, it looks pretty good! Shoot, Darkseid has the Infinity Gauntlet. Somebody find Superman Prime One Million, or we’re all going to die.

4 Likes

I really like the sleekness but that head and neck ruin this for me. I’d ditch that head and replace it with some sleek black mask, or a smaller and new custom head.

1 Like

I don’t know, just felt like making people curious as to what I had said. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like the Gauntlet. Not only is it relevant, but it’s pretty well built, too, save the colors are a little everywhere.

I mean, I don’t mind if the Gauntlet isn’t original, it’s just a fun touch to add! The MOC should be mostly original though, and that was one of my only complaints before, and it looks like you’ve remedied that.

Any time!

1 Like

The torso is H U G E and S W O L E !!!

2 Likes

The neck is really long, and the arms are a bit scrawny, especially at the elbows. Otherwise, great!

I really like it. I have no big problems with it.
I need to make an Infinity Gauntlet myself.

2 Likes

The torso is probably a bit too large for the arms, or the arms are too small for the torso. The head is also…strange, to say the least.

Otherwise it’s a pretty well done CCBS titan figure. Nice work.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Well I hope when its done, you will send me a picture, if you want that is.

1 Like

Alright it looks good but whats up with it being a thanos clones with darkseids name?

2 Likes

Thanks!

@SonicBionicleMaster No Problemo :wink: