Days of Old/Reminiscing

What was that? Can’t hear you over my lack of underscores.

6 Likes

wowbeefwow

cheating teh system

2 Likes

Seeing all the names and pictures I saw when I first joined the message boards is pretty awesome. My name hasn’t changed at all and my picture randomly changed a while back.

Did you guys think I was a dupe account or something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, I have only been here a little while, and nuffin has changed about me, so yeah…

1 Like

I’m also glad I’ve not changed my avatar.

I’ve thought about changing my name so that the first letter is capitalized, 'cause I forgot to to do that when I joined all those ages ago. lol

1 Like

looks at avatar

you’ve always had that hat then?

Yes. It’s just always been invisible before.

3 Likes

I’m back to being a ninja, even though technically my first avatar was a Christmas taco sign thing.

I may change my username a lot, but I always go back to being Willess12.

1 Like

Go back to mactray you pleeb

1 Like

I don’t want want ptsd memories of that.

Also because I don’t have any of those avatars on my new desktop.

I remember once when I logged in Political_Slimes name had changed to “Kirby Super Star”. Why? I have no idea. Maybe my computer was crazy.

I was tagged in an edit, gg.

I remember when I first joined, I hurried to make topic for my Matoran.

Shameless plug? What, nah, I’m remembering stuff!

Also birth of my first double post, before CC double posting was allowed.

Ah, memories…

Because you are a lobster… /s :smile:

1 Like

I always kept my avatar a Pakari, and have only recently changed it from the mistika one to the mata one.

2 Likes

your photography was the very first thing i looked at, even before i had an account

2 Likes

My glorious (and accidental) trademark profile shot has returned.

(Also there was a chance that, had I joined the boards a few days earlier, I would have used Stormjay Exserion as my username, but no.)

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but wasn’t it that part of Kini Nui that had the Kanohi Hau carved into it in the animation of Mata Nui rising?

This one, I believe.

6 Likes

Actually, that whole thing was my idea. I randomly suggested a Naming Day on the Boards.

I am back to DarkTakanuva, my self-MOC.

My name has only changed once (for April Fools Day), when I became Steve the Protector.

2 Likes