DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (RP Topic)

“It’s what happens when He,” His eyes gesture upwards, “Doesn’t take a liking to what I’m doing.”

4 Likes

Gideon glared upwards through his eyebrows on the off chance that this fellow was actually referring to some magic user who resided in the ceiling. No definite sign of one however, at least not directly overhead.

“Well, let me know where to place my chips.” He sipped his drink. “Or I assume gambling’s off the menu.”

1 Like

Ed grimaces, “Unfortunately.”

2 Likes

Does this mean even god himself dislikes Luthor… Or does it mean he doesn’t want an angel endorsing any ideas. Oh thats a lot more plausible, huh.

Adelaide pondered. “What if we got an interview with the guy upstairs. I bet you that would make headlines. He could totally just come out. Don’t need to give me an answer if it might make him mad though.”

4 Likes

Lauren blinks. Katelyn interviewing Him? That sounds like an awful idea.

“Well that’s certainly a… unique idea.” She takes a long sip of her drink.

4 Likes

“Yeah, interviews ain’t really his thing,” Ed noted.

2 Likes

“I’d imagine,” Lauren mutters. “He isn’t exactly much of a talker. That’s why you exist, right? Messengers or something?” She glances at Ed. “What do you do on a daily basis?”

1 Like

“Mostly, I just save people who can’t save themselves. Burning buildings, cats in trees, little old ladies getting mugged - the whole shebang.”

2 Likes

“Cats from trees? You actually do that?” Lauren smirks. “And here I thought that was just what they told the kids.”

2 Likes

He shrugs, “Hey, if I see one I’ll help them out.”

3 Likes

“Fair, fair. I guess I’d do the same. How often do you actually see a cat stuck in a tree, though? Like, you can’t tell me that’s a daily thing.”

1 Like