Defilak, Inventive Toa of Air

Defilak, Inventive Toa of Air

Bio: Defilak was once a simple inventor and trader, traveling to many places in his Matoran days— including an extended stay in Metru Nui. He would eventually end up residing in the enclave of Le- and Bo-Matoran living in the lush Green Belt of the Voya Nui region, under the careful protection of Toa Bohlme. After the Great Cataclysm wrought untold destruction and mayhem, Defilak was chosen by Bohlme to become a Toa, selected for his bravery and devotion to his friends. He has since been a dedicated protector of the enclave as it has evolved into a refuge for Matoran displaced by the chaos of the post-Cataclysm world, eager to greet new arrivals and make them feel welcome.
Always ready for adventure, Defilak’s presence makes the Green Belt enclave a brighter place.

Personality: Defilak is a generally cheerful individual. Brave and loyal, he is a faithful guardian to those under his watch. Always happy to play and adventure with Matoran friends, he has a natural charisma about him. Paired with his quick-witted humor, this makes Defilak very easy to like and trust. And while he has occasionally been known to lose his temper, he will always do whatever he must to protect his enclave home. He also still puts his inventor’s mind to use, having bulked up his own armor to better protect Matoran from the growing dangers of the Continent.

Tools/Abilities: Defilak wears a Kanohi Kualsi, the Mask of Quick Travel. He uses a powerful energy crossbow, based upon a design he found but modified and improved upon himself. Defilak wields the element of Air, with all the assorted tricks and abilities that brings.
––––––––––

18 Likes

what a chunky lad he is

very nice proportions

1 Like

not only did he not skip arm day, he invented arm day

3 Likes

this guy could give mahri kongu a run for his money

Uh I mean nice moc. The lore is nice as well, and while the color scheme is just metru green + silver it still does look good, especially with the marbled Kongu parts. Cool moc

3 Likes

Love that simple, sweet, G1 chonk.

2 Likes

Nice, he got some big arms. I think the shoulder area of the torso could do with some bulking out to fit with the rest of the shoulder better. All the same, I like it, it’s a much different take on a toa of air

While I wouldn’t have imagined him like this, it works fairly well. The proportions are quite fun.

1 Like

■■■■ he did not skip arm day
looks good!

2 Likes