Dentistry and Teeth

I know your pain man, I know your pain

@Apophyx
No clue, Iā€™m going to reply anyway.

Oddly Iā€™ve never had and dental related issues other than an overbite and some issues when I had braces. Iā€™m either giving other people too much credit with tooth care or I have strong teeth. I didnā€™t take care of them the worse as a kid but it wasnā€™t the best either, and yet no complications. When I had braces I had a ton of issues with the spring used to fix overbite, and eventually just swapped to rubberbands and was able to get the braces off before predicted, so yay.

So recently my braces have been taken off. I was happy. Emphasis on was, because now I have retainers :frowning:
I thought braces were bad, but compared to retainers, theyā€™re nothingā€¦

Itā€™s so embarrassing taking out retainers in public, I feel like the whole room is watching me :confused:

2 Likes

Do you have to wear yours during the day, because I only have to wear mine at night

Yeah I have to wear them all the time for a minimum of 6 months :confused: So you never had to wear them during the day? Lucky you then! :smiley:

Basically, my baby teeth are the absolute worst and I guess some of them just decided never to become loose, so as a result, many have been pulled. It hurts. ā€œPressure, not painā€ is a lie

It still isnā€™t over.

Iā€™m having two more pulled soon.

sigh

2 Likes

Dude that is a snack for later

2 Likes

######ew

3 Likes

It was useful when I got hungry later

iā€™m supposed to get my braces off sometime this year so thatā€™s cool

1 Like

I never took care of me teeth when I was youngerā€¦maybe I shouldā€™veā€¦

My dentistry history is complicated. Over the course of the past 7 years Iā€™ve had 3 surgeries, stitches, braces, and recently, a retainer.

2 Likes

Your mouth mustā€™ve been a nightmare before then to warrant all that fixtureā€¦

2 Likes

Imma need to have braces, then my jaw will wind up being broken and/or dislocated so it can properly grow in, as it is a bit crookedā€¦

iā€™m still not sure when exactly iā€™m gonna have my braces removed but they told i wonā€™t have them next year

Once a dentist came to our school and told me I need braces. I was frightened to death because of the sorrow stories Iā€™ve heard from my friends.

That was five years ago and Iā€™ve has four dentists appointments since then.

I seriously doubt the authenticity of that particular doctor.

I hate going to the Dentist. Itā€™s just painful.

And my dentist did say I would need my wisdom teeth removed this yearā€¦

1 Like

My family originated in Transylvania so I have stupidly sharp teeth.

2 Likes

my dentist said i brush to hard.

Welp, gonna need my Wisdom teeth pulled out.

3 Likes