Destakka, Skakdi of Sand

Destakka the Outlaw, Skakdi of Sand!

A self-centered and avaricious Skakdi who is solely concerned with getting the best buidness deal for himself. He carries a Golden Twinblade and a Zamor Launcher. His vision powers allows him to divide his vision, making it possible for him to look at an object from multiple angles at once like a split screen. His other ability allows him double the weight of objects at close range.

26 Likes

I like the idea of a skakdi of sand, and you executed that idea pretty well. nice job!

5 Likes

Simple yet clever way to use that helmet as a Skakdi face

4 Likes

That’s a creative use of the Vorox helmet. Does it put any stress on the pieces?

4 Likes

Thank you! The answer is no because the plastic is thin and flexible. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That face design is great! Love seeing creative Skakdi designs.

3 Likes

Looks great! I’d recommend swapping out the Star Wars ankle guards with something else; it really clashes with the other, mostly greebled parts.

4 Likes

But it still bends the helmet a little?

4 Likes

Love how the gold looks like armour

4 Likes

looks really cool!

4 Likes

It’s hard to tell. The axle is placed is placed right in the middle at the side. I don’t think the piece is in danger.

3 Likes

Wonderful moc and an underrated colorscheme, well done!

4 Likes

That’s an interesting way of connecting it. If the helmet axle is expose do you think you could build something off of it?

2 Likes