Destiny 2 Xbox One TTV Clan Recruitment

HEY YO WHAT’S UP, I’M POSTING THIS OUTSIDE OF THE DESTINY 2 TOPIC BECAUSE I CAN :sunglasses:

Do you have Destiny 2 on Xbox One? Would you like to do challenging group activities and grind for all the cool swag, but you don’t have anyone to play with? Would you like to make some new friends who laugh and meme about things in-game and out? Well I have the clan for you!

For years, I’ve maintained a Destiny 2 Xbox One clan by the name of Fatal Visionaries alongside other members from TTV and some close friends of mine. Recently, activity levels have dropped off as a result of busy life schedules, but we still have a sizable group who loves to play and we would like to try and grow our numbers!

We primarily hang out on a Discord server, so that’d be the primary method of communication. TTV Message Board rules are not in effect, so keep that in mind if you’re interested in joining; there’s a high probability for swearing and mature content, so if you’re not interested in that, best to look elsewhere!

Some of us also have the PC version of Destiny 2, but we are primarily looking to grow our Xbox userbase, so that’s the primary goal of this recruitment thread. If you’d be interested in joining our chat to hang out and coordinate group play sessions with the rest of us, just post up in this thread!

8 Likes

You son of a gun, I’m in

3 Likes

Pm me the discord link and I’ll check it out.

I only got into Destiny 2 around last July so I’m not a total noob, although none of my friends or current clan want to do any raids. I’m down to join and learn new stuff though. Just shoot me a discord link and I’ll join later tonight.

I actually just got an X-box recently and have been playing Destiny 2 on it (I originally started playing the first game on playstation between Taken king and Rise of iron, and have played the series on and off since) so I’d be interested I joining. though I cant guaranteed be to great an asset considering kinda crappy at video games, destiny included