Destiny Style Metalhead

This is my self moc, Metalhead, built using the character style from Destiny. He isn’t based off of any one class, but this mostly resembles a warlock. I made the cloak myself and it is all one piece. Although a little too stiff for this scale, I do like how it turned out.

Back Veiw

Without the cloak

The rifle also can be stored on his back.

Back Veiw

Stock Position

Sunsinger energy.

87 Likes

Simply awesome.

A glorious triumph!

@BlackboltJohnson Thanks to both of you. This one took a while to build.

1 Like

This looks fantastic, I like the cloak and the head quite a bit. :smile:

For the traveler!

1 Like

love the use of skull spiders

@Zero @Mechmaster Thanks to all of you. The skull spiders made finishing the shoulders tricky, but it was worth it I think.

1 Like

I can’t find anything wrong with this. Exceptional job on the cloak. There’s some great part usage here as well.

I don’t even play Destiny, and this is still incredible

I just got Destiny today, and this is amazing! Where did those cloth pieces come from?

This is phenomenal, especially the way you implemented that cloth.

@MavezIgnikari Thank you! I’ve only played a little myself, but I love the character designs of the game.
@Guywithbricks279 I made the Cloth Piece Myself
@Stoax Thank you!

1 Like

I love the color scheme and the head. Good job!

It’s amazing to say the least. 10/10

I find this a wonderful creation with a wonderful use of the parts. In particular, I like the use of the ‘Breakout’ Bulk helmet and those Skull Spiders, plus those brick-built thighs are wonderfully solid.
I said ‘wonderful’ a lot. Ha.

Also dig the gun.

That a fantastic moc sir, really like the head. Dig that cloak as well, even though it makes the moc look awkward.

This is AWESOME!!

You have interpreted a destiny look so well it, it, it’s just incredible.

Thank You!
@moa Thanks!
@CirkitPurple Thank You! Those are some of my favorite parts as well.
@Tobin-Bartram Thank You ! Yeah, It is a bit stiff for him. I will eventually remake it to be a little softer and more easily poseable…
@Shadower Thank You!

1 Like

That cloak is pretty sweet!