Destiny Taken Captain

I think I have been hyping this topic up for a while and the photos make it look worse than I already thought it did (which was a considerable amount of awful). You know what they say though, “You are your own worst critic.” anyway, I hope you like it. Up first is some overly edited photos to show the contrast and then are some unedited photos to show what it looks like in real life. Here you go @Morgy
####The Figure
Front view:

Right side view:

Back view:

Left side view:

####The Shrapnel Launcher

Left side view:

Right side view:

Front view:

####Misc pictures:

####Other stuff
This figure fits snugly beside my fallen lineup and my Call of Duty (unmodified) troop packs where I don’t have to look at it. I have no idea why the photo is so blurry. Let me know if you want reviews of those Cod sets btw.

I’m going to ease off on the customs for a while. I have a few terrain builds and two custom COD troop pack sets to show off, but other than that, a custom sparrow, a custom accessory for the set: 06852 Ghillie Suit Sniper, and three more custom figures (one of which is my new profile image) I don’t have any more ideas. I’m not going to paint Lego sets because the plastic doesn’t hold my paint very well. Let me know if you want to see any specific customs because I have the equivalent of writer’s block.

#TLDR:
I’m pretty much out of ideas for customs and am open to suggestions. Let me know if you want reviews for the 4 COD sets shown in the lineup with the Captain.

8 Likes

That captain looks great, nice work on the paint job.

1 Like