Destiny Vs Halo

This is a very true point. Destiny was actively trying to be new, while Halo has been running with the (mostly) same formula since 2001.

http://i.imgur.com/l20l49P.gif

but yeah, itā€™s pretty true, Haloā€™s story isnā€™t stupidly cryptic

1 Like

Even if Iā€™ve never played it, I would say Halo.
From my experience with it, I can say Destiny had potential, but Activision destroyed it.
Yes, I hate activion, especially CoDā€¦

Halo is the best

1 Like

Halo is better.
Iā€™ve never played either game.
Therefore I am the most objective one here.

/s

3 Likes

If you are on Playstation your choice is premade which is sad because I have heard great things about Halo that I havenā€™t gotten to experience

Yep I agree @NuparuNuva

Console exclusivity sucks, if Halo would one day come out for PS4 or any PlayStation, I would buy it as soon as it would hit the shelves. But for now I guess Iā€™ll choose Destiny. IMO Destiny is slowly dying. Thereā€™s not been any new significant since September, and many players are drifting away from Destiny.

Has anyone seen the backlash and controversy surrounding Destiny over the past days and week? Even the Destiny youtubers are starting to call out a Bungie.

1 Like

I have seen a ton of backlash, especially at the beginning (which is when I stopped playing) but not any from this week, whatā€™s happening?

To out it simply, Bungie havenā€™t been communicating with the community as well as they shouldā€™ve. Bungie are referring to a ā€œDLCā€ of some sort with no release date or idea of what content will be in it. The game is going stale. Many players and even youtubers and streamers are tired of Destiny and the fact that there has been no new content since September of last year.
PvP is laggy and stale.

And on top of that, itā€™s rumoured that Destiny 2 will be delayed.

P.s if you want I can PM you some videos on the controversy from the past week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

please do

Turns out Halo ended up being better than Destiny.
I never played it, but apparently it wasnā€™t great.
I love halo reach.

1 Like

I feel we need to give destiny time to grow while its great after the base games terrible lunch condition and it has slowly gotten better over time epically after TTK. Now halo has had over 10 years to develop over time with many different games.
I believe destinys story has with an example of the glimore cards grow extremely fast and in depth while halos did grow slowly over time however the amount that was already written is unknown (an excellent example is a preilt (if thats how you spell it) having only appeared recently in the book shadow of intent but was first mentioned 10 years earlier in the halo 2 multi player map pack) and destiny seams to be putting alot out straight away.

Destiny
ā€¢ More accessible price and age wise
ā€¢ Freeroam areas
ā€¢ Wider variety of multiplayer content (not just campaign and PvP)
ā€¢ Lord Shaxx
ā€¢ Constantly receiving new content

HALO (Only played 5, and not much, but based on that and what Iā€™ve heard)
ā€¢ Better PvP including custom matchmaking and large scale battles
ā€¢ More realistic portrayal of a futuristic humanity
ā€¢ Much bigger fanbase

Note Iā€™m heavily biased having played destiny WAY more, but halo is a brilliant franchise that I have a lot of respect for and am eager for the chance to play earlier games