Dextrix: v.10

So do I, but it causes some weird head-hat gaps.

I think itā€™s more to do with edgy kids using lots of rahkshi heads and making them edgy characters.
The rahkshi head can look super cool, it just needs to be done right, and after I have forgotten about BioRockDude.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty wicked, dude!!!

Absolutely love this. Great photography too.

I think, in my opinion, if you found a way to give this guy a jaw, or somehow beef up the neck area around the small Rahkshi head, I think it would help immensely.
Otherwise, I rather like the build of this guy. Your guy. You?
Itā€™s a self-moc, but it isnā€™t you, but it is meant to be of youā€¦ this is so confusing.

Heā€™s bulky. Really dig the shaping of the torso going down to the hips. Heā€™s got a decent weapon, he clearly didnā€™t miss out on leg day, and I like the claws and the feet as well. Four fingers and a thumb, count me in.

With that hat it almost looks as though this was meant to be the love child of BIONICLEā€™s ā€œOnua, Master of Earthā€ and NINJAGOā€™s ā€œColeā€, and Iā€™m totally okay with that.

Nice photography. Just donā€™t show his face to Shadowgear6335 XD

Yeah! Thanks, Iā€™m thinking of changing his head to Makutaā€™s mask, it looks more lizard-like.

Dextrix, king of bling, the Toa of coolness.

ok, this mock is slick and smooth. I have on problem though is the lack of trans yellow/green pieces. I think it would give the moc a more POWEFUL look to it. Thatā€™s my only complaint.

@PainterRex Custom paint a rahkshi head then. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d do. :smile: