Diaa, Predecessor of Light (V2)

Hey guys! Continuing my quest to clean up my old MOCs, here’s is Diaa V2. Diaa V1 was my first post here way back in 2015, and now I’ve been able to make some changes based on feedback. So, here is our resident corrupt spirit of light.
Imgur
Imgur
For starts, the wings are bigger now, which is a change I’ve been wanting to make for several years but didn’t have the parts for until recently. Also, I’ve bulked up the knees and made the leg joints stiffer, so he’s less likely to topple over.
Imgur
He still has his big hammer and sword, but I’ve smoothed the textures out a little bit. No more studs. The arm and hand proportions have been adjusted to be less stubby.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

That’s all folks. Full album is here if you want to check out a couple extra photos and his lore. I’d love to here any thoughts you have on this guy.

41 Likes

I love the wing design using Kopaka Master’s Blades!

1 Like

Ooh, that white and purple is very striking!

2 Likes

Really like the weapon designs, good symmetry for the build overall

1 Like

Everything looks great to me. I especially like the wings. That said, the hammer and the head are both too small.

1 Like

Great color distribution! The wings are a nice touch.

Mmmm… that white hau nuva… it looks so clean

1 Like

He looks like he can stand a chance against my God of Destruction… :eyes: I like the moc great job dude.