[Digital Render] Makuta Teridax

[Digital Render] Makuta Teridax by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

"Little Toa, you have not yet begun to see even the barest outlines of my plans. I have schemes within schemes that would boggle your feeble mind. You may counter one, but there are a thousand more of which you know nothing. Even my … setbacks … are planned for, and so I shall win in the end.“
— Makuta Teridax to Toa Metru Vakama, Time Trap

Please refrain from promoting your Patreon and Commission Info until you become a Master on the boards, as per our Promotions and Advertising rules, thanks! - Waj

39 Likes

Holy crap. This is absolutely amazing. He looks so imposing, yet sophisticated at the same time. Awesome job.

2 Likes

From all the remake character into LDD, this doesn’t say Teridax to me.
Aside from that the model is pretty complex despite the basic usage of CCBS, I love the shaping of the limbs, and the fingers are clever.

1 Like

This looks great… That face scares me.

1 Like

Nice. The leaner physique isn’t exactly what I personally expect for Teridax, though it’s not taken to such a drastic extreme. He still conveys a sense of power appropriate for the character, and the spindly design of the wings feels effectively cryptic.

1 Like

The lean body is more of a builder’s flaw rather than the original idea haha. I intended him to be buff, but I couldn’t quite pull it through.

Thank you all! <3

1 Like

This is a lot closer to how I imagined Teridax than any of the sets.

1 Like