[Digital Render] The Hunter (Bloodborne)

[Render/Figurine] Bloodborne - Hunter by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Arise from the deepest dream
A haven in a haze
The howls and the sickly screams they fade…

Pale blood will guide your way
Embrace the changes and be consumed
Bleak bells that chime dismay
Echo the cries of the paleblood moon!

Miracle of Sound — Paleblood Moon

The Hunter is a main protagonist/player character from an action RPG “Bloodborne” developed by FromSoft Gaming studio.

Bloodborne follows the player character, the Hunter, through the fictional decrepit Gothic, Victorian era inspired city of Yharnam, whose inhabitants have been afflicted with an abnormal blood-borne disease. Upon mysteriously awakening in Yharnam during the night of “The Hunt”, the Hunter seeks out something known only as “Paleblood” for reasons unknown. The Hunter begins to unravel Yharnam’s intriguing mysteries while hunting down its many terrifying beasts. Eventually, the Hunter’s objective is to locate and terminate the source of the plague, and escape the nightmare. (source)

I took inspiration from one of the basic Hunter outfits, using this image of an official Bloodborne statue as a reference. The weapon they wield is a so-called saw cleaver that, as all weapons in the game, can be transformed from a hacksaw-like weapon into a massive two-handed blade.

29 Likes

I love the shaping, it looks pretty realistic and accurate.

Thanks! Honestly I think that this particular figurine is my best to date, and it’s also one of the earliest I’ve built.

1 Like

Thighs look better

Pfff yeah because there’s also the coat that envelops them.
Actually, thighs are the insides of these particular body parts, hips are the outsides. :wink:

1 Like

Back to do biology again. I suck.

Don’t stress it friend. :smiley: It’s ok. Human anatomy is a fickle mistress. I only know all these things because my spouse is an artist and we kinda studied the anatomy course for artists together.

1 Like