[Digital Render] Valkyr (Warframe)

[Digital Render] Valkyr (Warframe) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing.
Warframe Wiki

36 Likes

Not quite as accurate as your other ones, IMO, especially the torso area. However, that head is spot on and you captured the theme of the frame quite well!

Also those lower legs are very good, for Valkyr. Imagine those were interesting to pull off.

4 Likes

Never played warframe but this looks great. Also what program do you use for rendering?

2 Likes

Thanks!

I use POV-Ray. There’s a fan-created utility that converts LDD files to POV-Ray format. POV-Ray is a very old program that basically traces an object using light source(s). It’s pretty CPU-demanding, but it’s p good at what it does, and, if you have a powerful rig, can pull off some stellar stuff.

Also I highly recommend trying out Warframe. It’s free to play, and in a good way too.

1 Like

Your renders keep getting better with every iteration. I don’t play Warframe but I love the shape of everything here. I imagine posing in LDD is a little difficult? I’m not sure, though.

1 Like

It’s not easy, yeah. Thank you Kahi! <3

Nicely done! the hips seem a little too square though, but that’s the only thing I can think of that’s really off.

1 Like

Thanks.

Pretty accurate, nice job!