[Digital Renders] Melum, Terak and Agil (G2 reimagination, commission)

Here’s the last batch of G2 Elemental Creatures’ reimaginations commissioned to me by Ghost-Mantis from Tumblr.

[Digital MOC Commission] Melum by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Let’s start with Melum. I drew my inspiration from polar bear and pangolin (hence the plating). There’s also a bit of a tiger in here somewhere, unintentional but I can’t shake the feeling it’s there.

[Digital MOC Commission] Terak by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Next up is Terak. Decided to go with the most obvious animal reference - the mole. Love the drill nuzzle. :3

[Digital MOC Commission] Ekimu's Hawk by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Last, but not least, Ekimu’s Hawk, Creature of Light Agil. As you can see, I made Agil bigger, and he also shares his build with Ikir. The difference will be in head and wing decorations and the tail feathers.

You can find Akida and Ikir here, and Uxar and Ketar here.

50 Likes

These are pretty cool
Agil reminds me a lot of the falcon? Chima sets, but I don’t know which one in particular
But Melum has to be my favorite
Great mocs :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you! :3

I like the top two alot. Really nice. Turning clone builds into two different things.

Agil has the same complaints as Ikir.

Fair enough. =P Thank you.

1 Like

I love that Terak has a drill for a nose. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excellent work. Glad Melum finally looks original.

Thank you! <3

I would turn down the bloom on those glowing bits, they look a little wonky at the moment.

It’s not bloom, it’s literally 0% density standard Photoshop CS4 brush applied to an Overlay layer. It’s not part of the rendering process, it’s a result of postprocessing.

I really like how Terak came out; the drill looks quite good for his snout.

Gasp.

First of all, it’s Chima. And second, they’re Eagles.

#####/s

(Great MOCs)

1 Like