Dino Beast Vs. Furno and Stormer

This is a MoC I created using pieces from Jaw Beast and the Furno Jet Machine. I am not ‘involved’ or ‘interested’ in the HF MoCing world. This is just something I built. Enjoy!

Everything included in the MoC.

The Heroes.

The Dino Beast.

Another angle of the Dino Beast.

9 Likes

Interesting creation. I like it.

1 Like

Thanks!

No problem. :smile:

1 Like

Loving the Dino-beast!

1 Like

It’s Grimlock! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

First Guy: Run! It’s Godzilla!
Other Guy: It’s too small and too plastic-y to be Godzilla.
First Guy: Oh… Run! It’s Too-small-and-too-plastic-y-to-be-Godzilla-zilla!
Other Guy: * facepalms *

2 Likes

I really like the HUGE gun you gave Ferno.

How else is he supposed to defend himself? Most of the time, he is useless in fights.

The only real problem I have with this is the head style which unfortunately can’t be fixed considering that is the only beast head half in purple. Otherwise, I love it.

1 Like

You don’t like the overbite arrangement?

Honestly, it looks like a beefed up Jaw Beast. Perhaps claws or some other Dino-like features would help it live up to its name. That isn’t to say it looks bad, but it doesn’t constitute a new name, IMO.

2 Likes

For some reason, the overbite… bugs me. I really don’t know why.

Most dinosaurs, such as the Tyrannosaurus, had overbites. It’s just that a MOC like this doesn’t have skin covering it.

Other dinosaurs had beaks, which also gave the appearance of an overbite.

3 Likes

It’s not that (Mind you that my favorite dinosaur is Spinosaurus and he has quite the overbite himself). I think it just that the upper jaw in the overbite arrangement is too shallow while the lower jaw is too deep.

Once again, beak.

1 Like

I only built this from pieces in the Jaw Beast and Furno Machine.

Also, this is an older MoC of mine, so… yeah. I could do better now

2 Likes

At least the upper jaw is larger.

The way it opens also bugs me and it has less attachment points than the lower jaw.