Disciple of Darkness

A MOC heavily inspired by Demitsorou’s artsyle and Makuta Teridax

The Staff is a Grapple hammer and can pose, folding and unfolding its blades to perform a grabbing motion via balljoint

Below is also a Stud.io file if anyone is interested in building the model for themselves:

DiscipleOfDarkness

The MOC contains no illegal connections and should be also really solid.

A big thank you also to Tammy Calamity for posting the files of the entire bionicle constraction sets in studio, which provided me with the piraka legs for this build.

16 Likes

Tammy really did help a lot with the parts, you should also check out Vootcaboot on linktree, she has a repository of some of the best studio packs.

As for the build I really like it. Very unique style.
Gunna download it now to have a good luck.
Would also really like to see some renders as well.

6 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check Vootcaboot right now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

This build I’m not going to lie. It looks like a female moc. But still a possible build.

4 Likes

Yes, I wanted it to have a very feminine shape while retaining the mask of shadows and a warhammer.

Demitsorou’s drawings often emphasize feminine features on most of the depicted characters (wide hips, muscular legs & thin torso)

Thank you for stopping by & liking the model <3

3 Likes

I really like the cables on the back of the scythe

6 Likes

Thanks! I really wanted to add as much detail as possible without making the figure look overly messy whilst retaining an organic look.

My only big regret was not being able to add some piston greebles to the figure but with that size and pre-established build frame I just was not capable to do so without having it end up disfigured/disproportionated, maybe next time on another future MOC

3 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes