Do You Have Toa Lewa In A Can?

Listen here you little Piraka!

Suuuuuuuuuper straightforward Moc. Just a Lewa Mata Revamp. Using build ideas from a failed Eljay moc. Bonus: fits in the canister.
That is all.

72 Likes

You Do! Well you better let the poor guy out!
wa ha wa ha wa ha!

I enjoy how you made this MOC. Especially the usage if the Mata hands as fingers, and how you got him to fit inside the Lewa Mata canister.

6 Likes

Sure, the MOC’s fine and all, but I’m just over here looking at the file names.

4 Likes

Never skip Leg Day ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

What happened to 2 and 4?

~W12~

They were dupes that refused to be deleted by Lightroom.

This isn’t what I was expecting from the title. I like the color distribution, it balances the green and lime well.

1 Like

Very nice. It works well as an updated toa mata, and its also pretty impressive that you managed to design it in such a way that it can compact enough to fit inside a canister. Also,

Lewa the grouch.

7 Likes

You see the foot on the leg? You see the exposed connection? I have been staring at that for 15 minutes.

Seeing as I’m the one who built it, yes. I do see it. No, I’m not going to replace it. Why? No technic or ccbs part exists in that shade of green, besides feet, that I can use.

I love this. Great job.

1 Like

Awesome! I love that you used pretty much the full range of greens in this version. Mixing the different shades doesn’t always look good. But it looks great here.

1 Like

Yeah. Shame Lego hasn’t used Mata Green for anything Bionicle since 2003. Then again, my lighting setup oversaturated it and it came out more like the newer bright green.

1 Like

ftfy

This is a super cool moc, I like how you gave him 2 axes sine the Original Lewa axe is so small compared to him.

1 Like

I like it, I’ve always loved Lewa mata revamps.

1 Like

He’s green and he can fit in a can…
He’s Oscar the Grouch!!!

2 Likes

“Scram!”

6 Likes

Somebody already made that joke.

1 Like

Guilty as charged.

1 Like

someone say something about being in a can?

3 Likes