Do you listen to music while browsing the forums?

Just wanna know if anyone else does this.

I usually just listen to whatever song is playing on Spotify.

But sometimes i just browse listening to this.

7 Likes

I’m usually only on the boards for about 5 minuets at a time, but I check in regularly. So no, not usually.

2 Likes

I do listen to music while on the boards.

I listen to music everyday, so yes. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I listen to music. Not usually on the boards. I have one seven hour playlist for writing and homework purposes. It’s mostly Halo soundtracks, 80s/70s music, and Breaking Benjamin(who just released a new song on their channel).

1 Like

When I’m not listening to TTV, yes, I listen to music.

1 Like

How does one listen to music while doing homework?

Either my mind is focused on the homework or my mind wanders off in the rhythm and lyrics of the music

I physically cannot do both at once. It becomes counter-productive for me…

1 Like

Yes.
Sometimes when I’m bored.

I dunno… I just kinda do it. It’s cool when you hear Halo 2 Anniversary’s soundtrack playing as you power through lots of Math problems.

1 Like

It’s fine for me as long as it’s simple problems that I can work out, but when working on complex problems, it’s near impossible for me to focus… :confused:

Welp, I guess it’s just how my brain works…

stupid brain for inhibiting me from completing my boring homework while enjoying good music

1 Like

from time to time indeed I do

I listen to DH.

Yes I do.

Currently listening to this while on the forums.

Indeed I do. For the most part I listen to playlists recommended by Youtube because I trust more in robots’ judgement than people’s when it comes to music.

Currently listening to:

I usually listen to the soundtrack from the bionicle game, from what was it 2003, 2004?

I occasionally listen to music while on the boards.

Not often though.

I’ve been listening to Skillet or Flobots on a Spotify playlist while scrolling through topics.

1 Like

I listen to whatever I am listening to. It varries for me.