Does anyone ever use these things for their MOCs?

Recently I’ve discovered I have a bunch of these little pieces that come with shurikens attached to them and asked myself what could they be used for?

They’re one stud wide and could make really cool textures for walls, buildings or even terrain

Here I tried side building

So yeah that’s all! I was wondering does anyone else keep these around and uses them for cool things?

26 Likes

Neato!:+1:

2 Likes

I’ve kept all of them, planning to do something with them.

I just haven’t thought of anything yet.

9 Likes

Look like they could help make skin for the Gold Skin Being if someone wanted to try and moc him up

10 Likes

same here. I’ve always though they’d be good detailing on a cannon design, to replace any sort of 1x1 light grey tiles.

4 Likes

They also came with the old pirate coins (they were so cool!) I a nice gold colour

3 Likes

They kind of look like the underside of turtles… maybe an unstoppable turtle army

3 Likes

same here.

3 Likes

Darn, I’ve thrown all of mine away.

Now I need to start keeping them.

2 Likes

Do these things actually have stud connections on the bottom? I’ve never noticed that before.

3 Likes

They do, yes. It’s a loose one though.

3 Likes

If somebody could make a Stud.io parts pack that includes these, that would be awesome.:+1:

5 Likes

Yeah
IMG_20210104_074810

It appears loose because it’s mostly made of rubber so it has a bit of friction but it actually fits normally just like a regular brick

4 Likes

cool! I never knew these could connect to studs, though I for some reason never threw them away. I guess its a good thing I didnt!

4 Likes