does lariska have digitigrade legs?

so, does lariska have digitigrade legs?
asking so the age-old question can finally be put to rest.
so if anyone has a greg archive answer or
something else please let me know.
thanks.

1 Like

If lariska doesn’t have a canon appearance how can we assume she has/doesn’t have digitgrade legs?

5 Likes

good point, good point.

Isn’t the assumption that she is most likely a Vortix? If she is and Roodaka doesent then neither should Lariska.
The question of course comes down to if she isn’t Vortix.

lariska be not a vortixx.

5 Likes

Greg has made it clear that she is not a Vortixx:

10 Likes

Thank you folks for emphasizing she is not a Vortixx, the last thing I for one would want is a Vortixx look alike seeing as in the context of Birth of a Dark Hunter, there is no comparisons drawn between them and if anything Roodaka is described by Nidhiki as strange looking.

But yeah she might have digitigrade legs, although I would suspect nothing to out there seeing as Nidhiki (Greg’s lens in the story) surely would have mentioned anything really stand out.

9 Likes

her legs shape will probably be decided next year.

3 Likes

Maybe Lariska looks somewhat like a Toa, but with a different-looking face? Because in Legacy of Evil p. 67, Hakann had a line about how, if Lariska switched sides to join the Toa, “she’d look lousy in a mask”- why would she start wearing a mask unless she was planning to match the other Toa in appearance? Also, on Bioniclesector01, it says she’s the size of a Toa.

And there is some leeway even within the range of appearances for Toa, let alone slightly outside of that range. For example, Nuparu Mahri has the two-toed Piraka feet.

i mean you also have to consider the matoran of voya nui thought the piraka were toa at first. there do be a lot of wiggle room

1 Like

tbf they hadn’t seen a Toa in years, and they did find their appearances strange

By your moc, that is :laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly can’t wait to see the canon version of her. So are we thinking that she might be something like a mix between a Toa and a more beast like species?