Don’t like this topic.

it’s new topic time

The aim of the game is simple. Just don’t click the like button. If you don’t click it, you win! If you click it, you lose.

Have fun!

Rule Additions:

#1: usage of the “:heart:” emoji and reaction do not qualify as a rule break and usage will not result in addition to the Big Loser List.

#2: Usage of the like button on posts will result in addition to the Big Loser List

this may or may not just be an attempt
to get rukah to not like a post

BIG LOSER LIST:

1. @Cordax
7 Likes

what sort of impossible game is this?

6 Likes

I don’t care about anything

6 Likes

there are consequences to your actions

6 Likes

Screenshot_20230620-203617-982

Canon event

7 Likes

Does it count if you like replies?

5 Likes

currently? No.

in the future? Possibly.

9 Likes

Alright people, start giving Likes. We need enough cast members for the next season of Biggest Loser. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Max-level reply.

5 Likes

Screenshot_20230620-200719_Chrome

Ill take a gamble on that for no reason at all

Glad to see someone is trying to turing test Rukah

6 Likes

It appears Atobe_Brick and Wild_Toa are trying to cheat the system by using the heart reaction. This reaction bears an almost identical likeness to that of the “like” icon. Should we add them to the Big Loser List and ban the use of heart reactions in the future?

• yes
  • mega yes (no)

0 voters

A decision will be made in approximately three hours. Get voting.

6 Likes

I was confused, but on further investigation, I’ve decided I don’t like this “Don’t like this topic” topic.

11 Likes

In contrast to Hawkflight, I think this is the most important community topic I’ve seen since joining the boards.

7 Likes

For everyone who’s playing the game, just remember that your actions have consequences.

6 Likes

Mr. Cordax, the rules clearly state that only likes are forbidden. A heart indicates my deeper appreciation for what this topic, and what it represents. I don’t like this topic, I love it :yum:

Furthermore, it is possible to withdraw a reaction, thereby making the validity of penalization much more dubious. If I were to remove my heart I would cease to live, but there would also be no evidence that I had ever had a heart in the first place, for he who controls the past controls the future, and he who controls the present controls the past.

8 Likes

I hear and understand your complaints Mr. Brick. However, your fate is no longer in my control. It is not in the hands of the people to decide whether you are guilty of breaking the established rules of this here topic.

In regards to your second point, we now live in a modern age in which it is possible to indefinitely preserve digital photographs of events. May I present exhibit 1.
IMG_7481
While it is not yet clear whether you are guilty or not, let it be known that what everyone does is permanent, and that your actions have consequences.

6 Likes

watch this

9 Likes

Good sir, I defend myself only with this:
In addition to voicing my support for the topic and its concept through a message, I am further showing it on the first post in the topic for anyone who sees it, then skips past everything following the first couple of posts, all without breaking the rules of the game.
also atobe did it first so I decided it was a good idea and joined him

5 Likes

what if I just like and unlike it really quickly?

8 Likes

don’t tell me what to do

6 Likes