Don’t like this topic.

you will win in ten years

also you’ve liked posts after the rule was made ):

6 Likes

I will wait the 10 years Cordax.

I am a patient man.

8 Likes

I leave for a mere 3 days and the big loser list grows from 2… to 16. You people clearly do not understand this game or are trying to meme with us.

5 Likes

I almost fell for it, this post has nine likes, usually I’d make it an even ten.

5 Likes

this is not true

I only liked three posts in this topic prior to your revelation that posts cannot be liked and only one post revelation, but prior to you actually confirming the new iteration of the rule

since this is the ruling on the original ruling, that means legally the effect is binding now, which means I’m in the clear :sunglasses:

10 Likes

ugh didn’t see this until it had been a couple of hours stupid time zones so I wasn’t able to unlike the post

8 Likes

Welcome to the band of schmucks, freind

7 Likes

I will take delight in my new position

8 Likes

Oh, I only just clicked that liking any post in the topic gets me on the Big-L list. That’s a shame.

Glad to see my drawing surfacing again :blush: :star_struck: A blast from the past!

6 Likes

Cordax, I have just faved a few replies from this topic, but I won’t tell you which :triumph:

What are you gonna do about it? :sunglasses:

7 Likes

nota im too tired to do this right now can it please wait until tuesday

7 Likes

Guys guys look I just beat the game :smirk: :sunglasses: :skull:

8 Likes

pizza party time :partying_face: :pizza:

9 Likes

Even though I was unlawfully accused in spite of the rules I have decided to throw my chances for the cause

never forget what I did for you

5 Likes

y’know I had a lot of plans for this topic, making it a big game that would take place over several weeks

welp

anyways now I’m the only one on the list congratulations you all win

9 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

where the heck is my pizza cordax

6 Likes

right here

10 Likes