Don’t like this topic.

does this work retroactively

4 Likes

5 Likes

add yourself then already.

5 Likes

I can do whatever I want mister

5 Likes

Isn’t ignoring rules typical loser behavior?

6 Likes

We must establish new leadership against this loser

6 Likes

17. @Cordax

5 Likes

Ah, victory

4 Likes

yes it is

5 Likes

@cordax I’m not, in fact, a big loser; my moral and law-abiding evidence is listed:

According to the ex post facto clause, and in legal context, any law that is created after one committed the crime is null and void, concerning the criminal.

This is the law-in-question, and an example of the clause. I liked wekua’s comment:

I did this action before a new rule of the game was created.
Hence, I am not guilty of the crime “big loser”, and I please ask you to remove me from the list or I will sue you for 123847728283471728384883279837928793847 dollars along with 20 nanoblock pieces I need for my cat moc

4 Likes

You know what Mozart, you’ve convinced me. Out of all those affected by the new rule, you’re the only one who has shown logic and reasoning. However, you still need to convince the people. Alas, a new poll shall be created.

Should those who have broken rules before their creation be punished?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should the result of this poll dictate that the current rules stay as they are, I will add myself to the Big Loser List.

Your actions have consequences.

7 Likes

as do yours, Cordax
Mozart showed up so I cant say anything like lacroix addict or something

6 Likes

I love how the majority of the people voting no are going to end up back on the list anyways

7 Likes

no i wont :triumph:

7 Likes

I better not Mr. Cordax
Quick we need to flag Wild Toa’s post to oblivion

5 Likes

so I haven’t clicked the like button. Do I win?

6 Likes

no no go right ahead that’s a compliment

what determines the one winner if the large majority of people don’t like the post

8 Likes

I win. By default.

5 Likes

no cronk please I’ll do anything for the pizza party I’ve been waiting my whole life for this

8 Likes

You are invited to it

in fact I would invite all of the losers to it.

11 Likes