Don't Like This Topic 2: The Don't Likening

boy that was a good pizza. let’s do it again!

The Long-Awaited (it’s been like three days) Return of the best game on the Boards - Welcome to Don’t Like This Topic 2!

The goal of this game is quite simple: Don’t like the topic, or any of the posts in the topic. Using the heart reaction emoji also counts as a like. If you want to officially participate, you’ll need to post in this topic as well.

After two weeks, everyone who’s posted and not liked any of the posts inside the topic will get a surprise :> this is a Ghid kind of surprise though so be warned

everyone who can’t resist the urge to like gets added to the couldn’t list and is frowned at in disappointment :c

Good luck!

Couldn’t

@Dave
@Racie02
@T4k4nuv4
@wild_toa
@TheTDChronicler
@enbeanie
@Jynjer
@Cordax
@Rhyla416

one of these days Dave is gonna come back to the site and be so weirded out by the cult status he has achieved

8 Likes

I was the first to like the topic, do I win?

4 Likes

oh boy a ghid surprise

4 Likes

oh yeah after the two week period is up feel free to fave every post here
I hope you can last until then :eye: :eye:

3 Likes

Do we have any say in what the prize is

Is it a community prize or a series of individually prescribed prizes

By the time I got to this sentence I had forgotten my third question

3 Likes

Pro tip: use up all your daily likes so you are incapable of liking posts in this topic.

Edit: like I just did.

3 Likes

I am open to suggestions

3 Likes

Both but one is good and one is bad and you leave it to a coin toss at the last second (heads bad tails good)

3 Likes

Redemption arc

4 Likes

Pipe bomb or chicken soup, hard to know which it could be :yum: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

As someone who rarely uses the like feature anyways, I’m completely dreading what this surprise is, especially since it’s from Ghid.

4 Likes

I want it to be known that I’m explicitly liking this just so that I don’t get the Ghid surprise

3 Likes

is the ghid surprise just pizza with anchovies

4 Likes

you are a thief

though I am excited to see this concept done correctly, it had potential but I just did not have the time. good luck :blush:

3 Likes

instructions unclear, liked every single post

2 Likes

oh hey look the rules are acually clearly listed right away this time…

y’know, youve got a good point there
time to pull a rukah (well, and a TDChronicler too now)

3 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

:goo:

3 Likes

A Ghid surprise is pizza with a seductive Ghid on top.

6 Likes

Sonus baits the like button well

3 Likes