Don't Like This Topic III: The Don't Likening Continues

---ATTENTION ALL BOARDS USERS---
    If recent investigations are to be trusted, then a new
    virus is now plaguing the TTV Message Boards. 
    According to information gathered by our top 
    scientists, the virus, oficially named W12DAT, feeds
    on likes placed on certain posts. 
    If left unchecked, this virus could destroy the boards
    for good. Your mission: refrain from liking ANY posts 
    in this topic and defeat the W12DAT virus
    forever. Good luck, and remember, your actions have 
    cosequences.

Alright everyone, Don’t Like This Topic III is official! This time, there is and will only be one rule, and it is a simple one:

• Do NOT like this topic OR ANY of the posts within it.

This means that the :heart: reaction is perfectly fair game, and no additional rules will be added.

However, unlike the past two games, there is now an additional condition that must be met in order to win. Now, you must defeat the W12DAT virus and save the boards in order to win the game. Damage will be done to the virus through polls and other such activities. Like the original game, the winner(s) of the game will receive a pizza party!

For all of you contrarians out there who can’t resist making that heart pink, there might still be a way to win that pizza party for yourselves – but, you risk running the chance of destroying the boards in the process. If an opportunity arises, you may even be able to sabotage the efforts of those fighting the virus.

The game will run for three weeks. If W12DAT is not vanquished by the time the clock strikes midnight on October 21st, the boards will be gone and the pizza party lost.

Good luck!

The Defenders:

1. @Ghid
  2. @Makutros
  3. @Atobe_Brick
  4. @Minethuselah
  5. @TheTDChronicler
  6. @TheCobaltCorsair
  7. @Rukah
  8. @T4k4nuv4
  9. @Wekua
  10. @Philiam-II
  11. @Racie02
  12. @N01InParticular
  13. @Toan
  14. @Monopoly

The Corrupted:

1. @Chronicler
  2. @Sonus
  3. @Willess12
  4. @ToaOfPlastic
  5. @Hawkflight
  6. @DuneToa
  7. @Enbeanie
  8. @NOTaHFfan
4 Likes

Now this sounds fun! Also, glad to see that the rules have been made clear at the beginning.

5 Likes

Wait I can destroy the message boards by liking?

YES!

4 Likes

guys i am definitely not responsible for the virus i promise i wasn’t trying to play super mario 64 online on my mom’s computer and typed in her credit card info on the free iphone popup i won

4 Likes

I hate everything

5 Likes

good :goo:

4 Likes

Like this post if you love Ghid or Cordax.

Ignore, reply, say anything about this post, or react if you love Kahi.

5 Likes

A real Sophie’s choice.

5 Likes

The fun will never end.

4 Likes

what if I flag it

6 Likes

Sure, why not… I’m in.

Now what?

4 Likes

Like this post if you are a Pointy Eared Leaf Lover

3 Likes

ok let’s try and win this for the pizza :pizza: :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m here for the pizza. Defeating a virus is merely a fringe benefit.

4 Likes

I want the virus to win

3 Likes
                       ATTENTION ALL DEFENDERS

It is time for us to make our first move against W12DAT. Since little is known about the virus, we first must seek out an outside source to help. There are four qualified computer scientist who may be able to help us in our fight to defeat the virus. It is up to you to decide which one we hire to aid our cause. For confidentiality’s sake, we have assigned each a specific code name. You have 24 hours to decide.

• Falcon
  • Hawk
  • Eagle
  • Canary

0 voters

In case any of you were wondering, no, the Corrupted’s votes do not count.

3 Likes

canaries have a wonderful track record of sacrificing themselves for science; i say we go with the expendable route

3 Likes

While the addition of the virus gives me slight hesitation… I still really wanna like the post. If anyone can give a completely logical argument for why their side is better, I’ll join it

4 Likes

It the virus wins
There might not be a boards to like any post
05c17d6fd81a3a4574daca8185ffbaa9

(+ pizza party)

4 Likes

another one of these? What the heck I’ll join in

But if the virus thrives on liking I’ve probably doomed the rest of the boards lol

3 Likes