Don't Like This Topic III: The Don't Likening Continues

where’s the self-destruct option?

Destroy the museum.

We must narrow down our search for the virus. The Androids are a distraction.

1 Like

self-destruct!

I agree self destruct

If neither Defenders nor Corrupted can influence Anne’s behavior then who the heck is the ‘you’ in this context

I choose to watch from afar and wait for exploitable information

1 Like

as Little Orphan Anne, I would strongly suggest following Wekua’s advice and monitor events as thoroughly as possible. with no clue where to go or what to proceed with, and with self-preservation being a stronger impulse than a drive to enact justice against myself for inadvertently leveling the 8th wonder of the world, the best option is to wait and see who we can troll epicly

eat

lettuce

2 Likes

You attempt to self-destruct, but it does not work. You won’t be getting out of this that easily.

After that, you observe your surroundings more thoroughly. There is what appears to be a small animal far away in the distance, but other than that nothing is present except for grass, flowers, and the dark cloud.

You feel drawn to the swirling mass of characters. Will you speak to it?

why didn’t eat lettuce :frowning:

There is no lettuce in your surroundings and you do not appear to have a mouth.

No mouth no speak to cloud

Although you lack a mouth you seem to be able to communicate with the cloud.

Speaking of the cloud, it appears to have lowered itself closer to the ground and changed its shape to one similar to your own.

Say “howdy”.

You say the phrase “howdy” to the cloud. It seems angry at this.

"How dare you speak to me. The world would be better off without vicious things like you".

The cloud, now in a humanoid shape, starts running at you.

It’s still a cloud. Blow it away

Say “I’m very hungry” and eat the cloud

1 Like

Scream, “I am Sonus, and I will eat you!”

Grab it by the numbers and shake it and tell it “you be nice or I’ll tell the mods”

Apologize to the cloud and explain that we mean no harm

him em with the fouetté rond de jambe en tournant

1 Like