Doodle Suggestions

Oh, hmm

Yea it’s kind of hard to make an original looking cyclops character. Most of the references I used where from a certain anime series from 2015 that I dare not mention here.

Also mind if a ask some questions about Wärter?

1. Professor Oak impression are they a boy or a girl?
  2. Are they fleshy or a robot/cyborg? (If so, what parts are metal and what parts aren’t?)

Could you draw Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat?

he is a viking biomechanical being who wears clothing and armor over the clothes, better seen here

@ELE109
https://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/8/688c501563a77271cd6a7bd7abd06619676254ed.png
if you see the moc itself, the black parts is cloth, except for the mask and boots, and the chrome is armor, and the red is more cloth

1 Like

Thanks

Please try drawing Dullahan from the Golden Sun series. That’d be cool.

I have one more thing to ask. Can I get a full body 3 quarter vew of the moc as a reference?

Something like what you did for pic #3 in your V3 topic but without the shield.

Could you do a plague doctor?

At the risk of sounding cliche, do you think you could try my OC?

(Sorry, this is an old picture. He wears glasses, by the way)

Uh oh. Someone is taking requests for something. Better get in line before the queue gets to long.

Could I request a drawing of good guy and good guy '08 fighting bad guy?

May I request a drawing of Mel-rahk (Mel-rahk) or the dead one? (The dead one)
You’re choice, Thanks!

would you kindly draw stalin for me father

@Morgy I’ve made some progress on your Djinn request. Here’s what I have so far;

3 Likes

You should draw a Minotaur, kinda like the ones from the Narnia movies, in a 1600 Admirals uniform with a monocle. :slight_smile:

I’m curious to see what you’d make of this guy:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Knek knek it’s snek

I can’t really think of anything to request, a sharkticon maybe?

I’d love to see your take on my SM. RaptorTalon: Vengeful Vanguard (V14) | StronkyWonky | Flickr

Could you please draw Phase?

1 Like

that face, so cute

So yea I’ve been on hiatus for a bit. I’m almost done with @Morgy’s commission and I’m hoping to get through a few more today.
In the meantime here’s some things I did white the internet was down in a computer class and another thing from a history group project:

3 Likes