The dead one

So here is what I “mutilated” that Avohkii for, for those who were wondering.
So not the best build really, I just wanted to make something scrappy and chaotic looking and I came out with this, will be editing this with better pictures later.

The dead one was originally a toa who died in a massive war against the makuta. He was reawakened when a group of toa (Lehatu, Mek, Kanz, Ksarel, Tekal and Tekan discovered the battle field on a hidden island after they crashed there during there travels on Aqua Magna, the battle field and island had been forgotten and all of the parts were still there. While the toa were picking through parts to repair their ship (and see if they could find some good weapons) Mek found The dead one’s mask, when he picked it up it drained some of his energy and started using its powers of regeneration and molecule control to try to regenerate The dead one, the only problem was because of the damage to the mask and that he was dead and not controlling it, its powers were chaotic and it started combining parts that weren’t his to make his body. At first after his mask “fixed” him he and the other toa fought a bit until they figured out they weren’t enemy’s, he then joined their toa team and used his mask powers to repair their ship as best as he could while he tried to gain better control of his mask powers.d" him he and the other toa fought a bit until they figured out they weren’t enemy’s, he then joined their toa team and used his mask powers to repair their ship as best as he could while he tried to gain better control of his mask powers.
Attitude: Blank, has none at first because he was dead, gains more later after he stays with toa and works on controlling his mask powers so he can bring himself back to normal.
Attributes: Has a damaged mask of regeneration/molecule control, is extremely strong but parts of him sometimes fall of, can repair himself with anything, can drain energy from enemy’s if he touches them, is almost impossible to be killed because his mask contains all of him, he can survive without a body as long as his mask is intact, will go into a type of sleep state until he gets more energy to regenerate body if all thats left of him is his mask and he can’t access material in time/is already really weak and he can heal any damage no matter how severe as long as he can access more material and has enough energy.
Weapons: Scrap hammer, molecule disturber cannon

Molecule reconstructer cannon
(And yes I know it’s bad)

Scrap hammer
(I spent 2 hours making this and i’m almost out of silver pieces now. I -0am planning to upload pics of the inner skeleton later, it’s really crazy looking.)

The scrap hammer was the second weapon The dead one made. He made it after he and the toa had stopped fighting. He had been trying to control his powers better and to remake one of his older weapons, he was able to find parts of it but when he tried to repair it his mask powers caused it to regenerate to much, and started adding more parts onto it instead of changing the molecules making it bigger and more scrap like. If the scrap hammer is smashed against the ground it causes a small shockwave around, it can be repaired/remade as long as it has at least one of the original prices but it is impossible to make it back to its original form.

7 Likes

Very messy, but it works with the theme of the MOC.

1 Like

@Toa_Distraxx Yeah I was trying to go for that, thanks for the compliment, am planning to progressively upgrade him to better yet still scrappy forms as time goes on (to work with his description).

@S0uped_up They sound nice then, this isn’t a bad moc, it was purposely scrap like.

My mocs in a nutshell.

it’s got a certain charm to it.

Major 2008 vibes