Dr. Edgelord: Butler of Hell

He’s talking about the Hero cores on the wrists.

What I mean is that he was literally the ruler of hell, punisher of the sinners, and now he’s just a butler, and from the dialogue line you put in there he seems kinda chill now.

1 Like

Uhhh… Sorry?:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

He definitely lives up to his name. Not to say that’s a bad thing, the design is very nice. I like the way you worked the shin guard into the head and the look of the wings.

2 Likes

For the record, hell is acceptable when referring to the location. We only edit it when it’s used as an expletive.

Anyway, this MOC certainly is edgy. Well built though. I like the use of the trans-clear Bohrok eyes on the wings and torso.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what I said.

1 Like

Indeed. You also stated the opposite earlier, leading to my clarification of the rule. Given that I am a member of the staff that creates and upholds the rules, my words hold a bit more staying power than a member who has gotten the rules wrong previously. :stuck_out_tongue:

At any rate, stay on topic please. If you have any questions or comments regarding rules, don’t hesitate to PM us. When in doubt, flag a post, and we’ll determine whether it breaks rules or not.

4 Likes

edgyness aside this is pretty cool

1 Like

Oh wow… alot has happened during the track meet. Here goes.

Danke[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:19, topic:32900”]
The wing pieces are not originally used in Hero Factory. There were used in the Gorast set.
[/quote]

Like awesomeJoel said, I was referencing the herofactory cores. I honestly wasn’t aware that the gorast wings existed in herofactory…

Yeah no, I get it now. Danke

IT’S NOT OK!

It’s ok

3 Likes

They were used in that one fly set in Breakout that no one cared about

1 Like

I really like the head and the clothes on him, but not the white and grey in the hands… Other than that, awesome work dude!

1 Like

that was one of the best breakout sets imo

The moc is pretty cool, but I think its shoulders are too wide.

1 Like

This is pretty cool looking. I love the head and wings.

1 Like

Looks pretty good! the cloth on the arms is a neat touch.

1 Like

HELLLLLLLLLL

Nice MOC.

1 Like

I really like this… The more I look at it, the more I like it…

The knobbly open bones work for the style, and the spindly limbs and design do as well.

1 Like

Noice MOC ye got there.

1 Like

“2/10 Not enough Edges”. - IGN

1 Like

Pardon me, but I need to go bandage this cut before I bleed out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So edgy.

1 Like

First of all, 3edgy5me
Now for the real critique…

Maybe i’m crazy, but i’m having trouble seeing where the eyes would be. Can you upload a shot of his head turned sideways? That’s really my only criticism.

I really like the Grim Reaper effect that the moc has, and you’ve inspired me to post picture of my version of the Grim Reaper. Ill probably post them this weekend, I still need to post pictures of the villain originally slated to fight The Tinkerer…

######I liked thornrax…

3 Likes