Dr. Edgelord: Butler of Hell

He once ruled over hell, taking all sinners and punishing them eternally. Now, he’s retired, and works as a butler.

Backstory: my friend told me to make an edgy moc. So I did.

Would you like me to carry your coat, sir? Wait, where are you going

In case you’re wondering why I used the herofactory things… they’re… hell cufflinks? Yeah, let’s go with that.

Camera kinda weirded out here, but it’s good enough

Anyways, there is literally no other reason for this moc’s existence than my friend wanting an edgy moc. So, here you go.

77 Likes

Doesn’t this make it a joke moc? Also, I do believe that the last word in the title is not allowed here.

2 Likes

Not really, my friend just wanted an edgy moc. So I made it.
And if the last word isn’t allowed, I’ll get rid of it. There are a bunch of mocs with it in the name though, so I think it’s fine.

Thanks though!

1 Like

Well I said it once and a mod edited the post for swearing. Then again, I’ve seen other people say it and be fine.

Anyway, the moc itself is actually pretty good. I like the wings and torso.

1 Like

Aw, thanks man

2 Likes

I believe it often has to do with the context, and particular meaning you are conveying with the word…

3 Likes

So if you use it as an expletive, that’s not okay, but if you’re referring to the location, that’s alright?

2 Likes

Pretty much

4 Likes

Alright then. Glad to have that cleared up.

2 Likes

SO
About the moc…?

1 Like

Well I already gave my two cents, but the more I look at it, the more I like the head.

2 Likes

The MOC looks really nice.
I like the use of those gorast wings (I envy the amount you have) and the yellow on the torso. Although I feel like it could to with some more other places.
My biggest complaint is that it doesn’t look very hellish to me.

1 Like

I love it. Especially the awesome edgy concept mixed with the incredibly mundane.

1 Like

I love it!

If you could replace the technic in the hands with black parts though it’d look much more complete.

2 Likes

This is interesting. Not what I expected.

1 Like

Danke

I have two more, but they’re currently on another moc I plan on posting soon :>

Yeah, I see that. It was meant to look more grim reaper-esque than anything, but my crappy hand design can’t hold a weapon.

Uuh… thanks? No, wait, danke

On the contrary: I would replace the finger parts with white or gray ones (I just don’t have enough). They’re meant to be like the white upper-class gloves, that some depictions of butlers have.

Is… is that a good thing?

2 Likes

It is indeed.

1 Like

I really like this MOC! And I really like the head design.

1 Like

The wing pieces are not originally used in Hero Factory. There were used in the Gorast set.

1 Like

I really like the cloth parts.

1 Like