Xenoverse 2

1 Like

and it seems like it is going into the Movie canon more as well
since we saw a glimpse of Lord Slug

1 Like

And possibly Turles

I just need movie and Super characters man

And better customization

I want to see Bio-Broly. I know it was like, the worst DBZ movie, but Bio Broly is NEVER in the video games.

and probably never will unless he’s a miniboss

he wasn’t really as strong as brolly, though it seems like he’s only got brute force, flight, and then the acid stuff on him, and he’s weak to water, of all things.

1 Like

But do you think he might be a mini boss in XV2?
Anyway since it appears all movie villains are getting added Jenamba and Hirudigarn hype!

FINISHED most of Xenoverse 2

need to do me some training for moves, finish the parallel quests, figure out who I still need for the roster, and attempt(and probably fail) expert missions

how’re you guys with the game?

Oh right I forgot this topic existed. I barely started the game yet, but it’s pretty good. I chose the female Sayian this time since I was the male one last time. I need to get gud and play it more. I think I really like the bigger roster in this game… Did anyone else get Goku Black from the preorder? Since I’ve been pirating watching Dragonball Super, I honestly didn’t expect him or Hit to be in it.

2 Likes

I want to play this game but am putting off getting it until I build a new PC (is it even on pc?) or can justify spending $25 to play online for 3 months on PS4 (cough never cough)

1 Like

he’s here and fine. No transformations and only one costume/version. He’s fine, has his own special moves, etc. Has sorta alright neutral quotes but I have yet to hear special dialogue between him and other characters.

I unlocked mostly everyone, I think I’m missing GT characters and few wish characters but IDK

1 Like