Drawing People based on their Avatar (Requests Closed)

(Since I have spring break, I’m a little bit free for more commissions. However, I may not post as often this week since I’m not a little restricted on my phone usage. It’s a loooooooooooooong story that I won’t go into. But anyways, go crazy!)

(Clever name aint it?:sunglasses:) It may be late for me to make this topic (and that I’m the millionth person to do this) , but whatever. If you couldn’t tell by the title, this topic is where I’ll draw you based on your profile picture, or your avatar if you want to call it that. The only rule here is that it has to be based on your original profile picture, not one that someone else made based on your original profile picture. If you have any questions, please ask.

12 Likes

I’ll take one.

Um I have always had someone make me my profile Pictures though, I don’t even remember my original Picture. :frowning:

What I mean is that if your profile picture is a drawing that someone made based on your profile picture.It’s kinda confusing to say.

1 Like

Oh so you will just draw what I’m using then?

1 Like

Ya, I can do that. But it won’t be as good. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can give you a Bigger picture if you want.

Here ya go. I’m a Hippie dragon but this is what I’m using as my profile picture for now.

1 Like

That’ll be nice.

1 Like

meh do as you wish

1 Like

Hey man, it’d be great if you could make one for me. Thanks for doing some awesome stuff for the community!

1 Like

If you feel like drawing me, here is the complete collection…

One of these was actually made @PekekoaOfJungle for me, but it was a modification of the original…

15 Likes

Thanks!

Ohhhhhhhhh the possibilities are endless now! :laughing:

1 Like

Wait wut.
I never said I was a hippie dragon. That was Ben.

3 Likes

My bad. I thought that the quote would go straight to him, butt I guess it didn’t. I’ll try to fix that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s all good in the hood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me? Please?
######and thank you in advance

2 Likes

Shure, no problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool, can you do me?

this was my original avatar… not much has changed

1 Like

Shure!

1 Like

Just a quick question, will these be in black and white or colored?

1 Like

Black and white. I’m not the type of person that is great with coloring. It looks like if a 5 year old did it!(well to me personally)

3 Likes