Drawing People based on their Avatar (Requests Closed)

Would you mind doing mine?

Mostly to see what you can do from my profile pic.

1 Like

That’s fine.
I don’t mind, and I’m looking forward to it, whenever you post it.

1 Like

Umm is mine finished yet? Not trying to rush you, but I requested right at the start of the topic

Here’s mine:

Have fun!

Would you like to do mine?

Oops forgot to tell how amazing you did on mine thanks!

1 Like

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hey everyone, 8BitArt here. So if you have noticed, I have barely posted any new commissions in nearly a month. I’ve been trying to finish them, but every time I try to draw them, they come out poor and they don’t meet to my standards. I’ve pretty much been through a creative block where I can’t see to draw what I want to draw. This image sums it up:

Ey look it’s me but without the Optimus Prime head.

This doesn’t mean that I won’t be doing the commissions. This is where I’ve come to ask you guys this:

Will you guys be okay with me doing head drawings instead of full body drawings?

I ask this because I can do head drawings much more quickly than with a full body, meaning that you’ll see your commissions sooner. The quality will still be good, it won’t be rushed. Here are some examples that’ll give you a better idea of what I mean:

If you guys are alright with this, then response to this. If you guys are notalright with this, then respond to this.

Oh and also, I’m no longer taking anymore commissions. Forever. For now on I’ll just post drawings that I want to draw. But thank you to all those who commissioned, I’m surprised from how many people wanted a stupid drawing from me :sweat_smile:. But anyways, take care. :wink:

5 Likes

Eh I don’t mind
EDIT: Because mine would just be a Kopaka mask could you add some sweet shades? But only on the regular eye

1 Like

Yashurenoproblem.

1 Like

I have Artist Block as well
but my Ideas I have are so good but I do not know how to portray them

1 Like

I’m cool with just a head.

It doesn’t matter whether you do it with the hood on or off, whichever is easier.

1 Like

Tbh, my avatar basically IS just a head, so I don’t mind one bit. :joy: Lol, for getting rid of artists block I just usually talk to friends and ask them for weird concepts for what to draw, having to do something weird my GF or friends say usually kinda kickstarts my mind and I can kinda get back in the groove. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I don’t mind if you do just a head.

1 Like

He look I’m not dead (again)! I’m going to skip the excuse.

@kamen_rider_kiva

@Pati

@Lord_Tuma

@Ultimate_TChalla (Not sure if this is for you or someone else. Change in Profile pic)

Glad to be back after being depressed about the cancelation of Bionicle G2. Hope to be dead again in less than a week!

Anyways, take care! :laughing:

10 Likes

Super cool! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! cx It looks fantastic! ^^ I always wondered what I’d look like with a chin. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, do you think you could try my avatar?

Oh snap. Thanks, it looks good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These look awesome.
Really looking forward to mine.

1 Like

Not taking any more requests. Finishing the last of them. Sorry.