Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Collective room. I expect the situation may change relatively soon, but for the time being the cast is gonna have to live with each other for now.

2 Likes

Ah ok that helps

Would Jung notice the prodding of Sue? He wouldn’t feel it so movement would be the only way to notice things like movement or sound

@ellswaffle_787 is Jung on his stomach or his back?

1 Like

He is currently propped up on a wall, last I checked

Two things:

What?

Nothing on Alexis’ signup says anything about phasing. What is this referring to?

In referencing Miles’ signup I see that he does in fact have the ability to turn intangible, which is unfortunate as I did request that it be altered and not exist in addition to the ability to cloak… Which I also worded extremely poorly when I proposed the initial idea.

@Winger will need to comment on this before anything else occurs.

5 Likes

maybe she’s just making a general statement about how she can’t phase through objects

2 Likes

This.

5 Likes

I’m not expecting what Miles is attempting to actually work, but it’s also the most “it’s what my character would do” post ever and I’m sorry

1 Like

We’ll see what Winger has to say. It appeared to me that he’s alright with both powers existing at the same time, but he’ll probably have more specific thoughts.

2 Likes

Are you upset? Because I seriously can’t tell.

2 Likes

I mean I’m not exactly thrilled that your character is implying powers on-the-go with the world’s weakest reasoning, but I’m not angry, just disappointed

1 Like

My intention was not to “imply powers on the go” in fact I’m not quite sure how you came to that conclusion, but if it fixes the problem I shall correct the sentence.

3 Likes

So.

I’m generally fine with Miles being able to phase and camouflage, but to keep it balanced, I’m going to say that you can’t perform them both at the same time. So, he’s still visible when phasing, and still tangible while camouflaged. Does this sound acceptable?

And a note about your nightmare: due to its nature of lacking self-containment, it has the potential to be one of the more horrific nightmares of anyone, especially the way things are planned to go for the characters. So, as a heads up, I intend to play into that potential a lot.

8 Likes

Side question: how often are we allowed to post on the rp topic? Should I be waiting for more people to cycle their posts before I write anything?

1 Like

As often as you want (though double posting is against boards rules) but I’m generally not going to respond until I have two or three people to respond to.

6 Likes

Cool thanks!

Wait, I think I figured it out.

Saying concrete was too specific, gotta be more vague, so people don’t think i’m alluding to some secret power that isn’t there.

So saying wall here wouldn’t of made ghid think I was hinting towards some secret power.

which 1. I wouldn’t of even try knowing that the gm would absolutely shoot it down once they got wind of it and could possibly result in me being kicked for the game

And 2. Winger trusts me. you think I’d do anything to betray that?

2 Likes

wait did you mean concrete matter or literal concrete

Literal actual concrete. Y’know, the stuff sidewalks are made from?

2 Likes

we’re already defying boards rules huh

I hope you guys don’t mind if things get dirty.

Fourteenth lifetime comedy award? How could I refuse

3 Likes