Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Cool thanks!

Wait, I think I figured it out.

Saying concrete was too specific, gotta be more vague, so people don’t think i’m alluding to some secret power that isn’t there.

So saying wall here wouldn’t of made ghid think I was hinting towards some secret power.

which 1. I wouldn’t of even try knowing that the gm would absolutely shoot it down once they got wind of it and could possibly result in me being kicked for the game

And 2. Winger trusts me. you think I’d do anything to betray that?

2 Likes

wait did you mean concrete matter or literal concrete

Literal actual concrete. Y’know, the stuff sidewalks are made from?

2 Likes

we’re already defying boards rules huh

I hope you guys don’t mind if things get dirty.

Fourteenth lifetime comedy award? How could I refuse

3 Likes

Oh gosh that made me laugh somebody put that on the out of context quote board

Also @ghid how do you mean by dirty

i won’t tell him if you don’t tell him

3 Likes

I suggest you read up on Sue’s appearance in Willess’ signup. She’s not simply a floating eyeball all by its lonesome.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll adjust that

Edit: Fixed

1 Like

OOC: Wasn’t sure if I should say she was unsuccessful, but I ultimately decided it best not to – though that’s the most likely outcome, there could be something I don’t know, about the wall, Miles’ power, or my own hand. So that would be an example of outcome-calling.

edit:

You ever just forget to finish your

4 Likes

All the

4 Likes

Posting half asleep, probably filled with more errors than normal given my typo curse. Morning me might take care of it later.

2 Likes

It’s looking good so far!

2 Likes

I’ll get to posting in a bit.

4 Likes

Real quick how do you quote a sentence or two from another player? Like what Willess12 did quoting himself an hour ago.

2 Likes

Just highlight the text, a button that says " "quote " should pop up.

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

“Me wish, me wish, me was a fish.” -Nocturn, from the “the Villains go Directly to jail” series by Spyder Ryder, formerly posted on BZP.

Malaco’s owner is watching BZP comedies. This is my new head-canon.

1 Like

Post is posted

Not my favorite post so far, but there’s only so many times I can talk about AC’s nightmare without it getting annoying, hopefully that can change once we’re out of this box and the characters can have more room to breath

4 Likes

the character’s what

the contraction means it is a possessive you transcribing sophist

6 Likes