Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

@Winger should I wait on you to reply (since I kicked the door) or go ahead and reply to the others?

1 Like

@Kirathel There’s little for Winger to reply to, and he has said he prefers to reply to more than one person when he does post. Although sometimes he is lazy. And Eve already punched the door repeatedly to little effect, so I doubt a kick would do more than cosmetic damage.

Feel free to keep the activity moving and respond to other players.

3 Likes

Most of the sometimes he is lazy.

5 Likes

Honestly I’d go so far as to say all of the sometimes

2 Likes

Alright.

2 Likes

Oh no, I’ve disappointed Samuel Johnson.

1 Like

I honestly expected that. I’ve been intentionally vogue about her memories, presenting it as “things that could be remembered, or could just make enough logical sense given her perceived backstory to be perceived as a memory”.

Also, as a writer, I have to point out: Sue’s declaration of having taken the pill worked out pretty well, narratively, for the others to realize that they aren’t the only ones who took tit. I didn’t have her say that just to push the plot, though – I wrote Sue’s ramblings as the first thing that came to my/her mind.

2 Likes

A bit of a heads up, if you and Winger both agree with my proposal Sue’s story will likely be one of the more delicate and heartthrob stories of the bunch in its execution, whereas characters like Basil and Alexis will have a mix of heartthrob and action/danger to different degrees.

It wasn’t lost on me, don’t worry. I’m just hoping some of the other players take advantage of the scenario, cough cough miles cough cough.

Especially now that there’s a gun

3 Likes

Yeah, I really appreciated that, actually. Advanced things naturally without it being metagamey.

4 Likes

Ooh, that sounds interesting.

Quick question

I assume this was meant to be Eve (because of the whole cyborg thing)? So are her eyes acting as miniature flashlights, or are they just glowing in the dark?

1 Like

Yeah uh whoops

They’re emitting light to the point where Eve can discern what she’s looking at. Everyone else has little light and rather poor visibility (unless they look at wherever Eve is looking), except Basil, whose eyes work better in low light than in daylight.

In fact, it sounds like Eve hasn’t really processed that not everyone shares her level of visibility, since she told everyone to thoroughly search the shadows.

Oh how quickly Basil loses his humanity :cry:

3 Likes

Here’s the thing: since Sue isn’t sure whether to call Basil a he yet, she used he at first and then corrected herself. So you see, I worded it that way intentionally, and it definitely wasn’t because I went back to check something and forgot the first half of my sentence.

4 Likes

I should never have doubted your literary prowess and genius level skill; truly I am humbled at the feet of the master.

3 Likes

I’ve been busy not dying from school
I’ll try to post something today

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I just watch the situation with this playing in my head.

confused Jung noises

1 Like

There’s no rush. I can’t expect my players to always hop to it when responding when I

ah

don’t.

7 Likes

Seven days ugh ugh smh come on you guys ugh

3 Likes

I could start hitting the door again :upside_down_face:

2 Likes