Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

I fully intend to have everyone suddenly become active and increase your already inordinate guilt

(guys, don’t be afraid to post just 'cus Winger decided to become fake; I’ll hold the fort while he’s gone)
(actually specifically DO post so he has more to come back to when he returns)
(actually Winger could you post one more time in the rp before you go some people are waiting on you I think)

4 Likes

will i post today?

maybe.

@discobot fortune

4 Likes

I was waiting on Winger to see what lie beyond the door, though now that I think about it we already pretty much know, we just don’t know what’s beyond the stars. I mean, stairs. Well, we might not know what’s beyond the stars either. Are there aliens in this world? Also not sure if the stairs go up or down but I’m assuming up if we’re underground.

1 Like

I will edit my Basil post to accommodate with a rewrite of what Winger already wrote because I am lazy

wait you already posted oops

Also sue just pushed past everyone else and is now saying ‘you first’ lol

2 Likes

Hey um @Eilrach

are you good for me to insert you into the RP soonish?

4 Likes

Wait, did he ever adjust his signup?

also n01inparticular:

does Alexis have shoes currently?

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t she?

4 Likes

Sue and Basil both don’t and Alexis is about to walk in broken glass so I figured I should ask

3 Likes

she does in fact have shoes.

5 Likes

@Ghid do you want me to edit my room layout post to swap where you and Alexis were mentioned as being? Otherwise Alezis dashing past Basil doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Well if you want to, although my reasoning for it is this:

-Alexis was initially pacing in front of the door as evidenced by how she had to move for eve
-Basil was previously situated away from the door
-After the door was opened, Basil went to the middle of the room and was subsequently scared back against the opposite wall
-Alexis collapsed against the wall after the bulb broke
-Ergo, by the time Basil is forced against the wall they are both on the same wall opposite the door, allowing Alexis to accidentally knock him down as she bolts after he starts walking

1 Like

WEE OOH WEE OOH ANIME ALERT
TIME TO DIE

1 Like

you really wanna do this, son?

1 Like

I’m confused what? If it’s an issue then I can readjust as needed

So there’s an old, old legend…

Many eons ago, after the creation of the universe, two opposing forces met in conflict, both trying to destroy the other. There was the Ghid, the force of devilishment, and the Anime, the force of depravity. Throughout all time these two unstoppable forces have collided, unceasing and unwavering from the goal of eliminating the other. One day one shall be defeated and the other remain triumphant, bring peace - or ruin - to all of reality.

3 Likes

So do I adjust it or nah

1 Like

No, don’t change it just to appease Ghid! Hold your ground! on this one issue that really doesn’t matter

Okay but seriously, you can if you want to find something that won’t bother Ghid so much.

3 Likes

Indecision intensifies

2 Likes

I refuse to comment to further exacerbate ellswaffle’s indecision

2 Likes

So good news ghid I just remembered heroforge exists so no anime will be needed:

Again if things need to be adjusted let me know

3 Likes