Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

ok so what I’m getting here is that I need to kick my wonderful son winger in the ribs for making a bizarrely complex puzzle that should’ve been over with by now if it had been rigged differently
which means I need to start doubting his methods for dealing with that other obstacle later on

literally the only two people who can’t access it are the ones who have made contact with it thus far, eve and malaco

I was hoping winger would have some thoughts on it first, but I will give it a look over and see if there’s any issues.

4 Likes

Ngl that’s actually pretty funny to me.

3 Likes

Ding dong post soon.

2 Likes

I have many thoughts and only one post in which to say them.

I think I have an idea as to where you’re going with this… I could be wrong, though.

I suspected this a while back, but I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want to be too meta-gamey, and Sue has paid little attention to the panel as of yet. Plus, I figured it wouldn’t take long for Alexis and M to fix Basil and make their own way up.

But… but you said as soon as I did that there’d be action… how could you decieve me like that?

Nah, just kidding. Like I said, I figured it was supposed to be Aderiy’s thing to solve.

Oh, I get it. Yeah, it’s my fault for not being clear about what I was doing.

But I’m still going to blame you anyway.

RP Post incoming soon.

Edit: I just took several paragraphs to say I’m opening a door. I am both proud and flabbergasted.

3 Likes

So his hair, attire, eyes, and any other details are entirely unknown?

How would you write out these dream/nightmare sequences?

Yeah, no. Unfortunately it isn’t as open-ended as that.

Your character’s backstory stops at the consumption of the cracked SNOVA pills. Where he woke up will be determined after approval, and how the rest of the party finds him as well. So no, it isn’t physically possible for him to have killed 15 people.

Really if that ends up happening before the way winger planned for it to go I’m just gonna greenlight it because I’m so deathly tired of this stairwell area and I just want to move on please for the love of mike let me have this one wish o cruel world

There was! You got stabbed.

Action-packed Hijinks have ensued. Checks or cash deposits can be made out to G.H.I.D Inc.

Deserved

You have done exactly what we requested.

The ancient ones (Ghid and Ghid [and Ghid]) are mildly pleased.

1 Like

This panel is a mood ring. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

dag nabbit I was 1000% sure winger said it was black in pm

editing…

1 Like

All righty then.Here’s my next idea:

Name:Hono
Appearance:wears a crimson colored cloak that was the last thing of his parents,green eyes,tall and lanky.Has multiple burn scars covering his face.
Dream:In his dream,Hono became wreathed in the very flames he was afraid of.
He dreamed of using them against the corrupt officals,and burn them for their mistakes.
Nightmare:Depending on how long he uses his dream,the flames start to go out of control.For example,if the flames are used continuosly for 5 seconds,the flames will start to veer off course.It’ll start off less noticeable,but as seconds progress,it will become completely uncontrollable at 10 seconds.Short bursts successive bursts leave Hono in a sickened state,making him unable to walk,and short bouts of nausea and high fever.Not only that,he hallcinates horrible images of his parents burned bodies.(@Winger you decide if he vomits.)
Backstory:As a child,his parents,whom were scientists,were skeptical that there was a god.After all,what god would let the earth,once a wonderful place,become a unhospitable wasteland that it is?This was thrust unto him when two government employees burst into their home and demanded their research.They were denied,and they said his parents who pay.A few moments later,the house was set on fire through a gas explosion and killed honos parents in front of them.Their bodies are still in his mind.He too gained burns from the explosion,and the officals got away.He soon got a job at Mendax,and tried his best to keep to himself.Stories broke out about a better place,and many tried the Snova pills.But would it be the right choice?A few days later,he couldn’t take it anymore.His life was wasting away,there was no other salvation.He bought the Snova pills,and hoped that all would be well.
Personality:Can be harsh at times,complaining,loud,Sometimes worries if what hes doing is right or if he is actually gone insane.Wants to help other to get out of this nightmare,is superstisous and sometimes says stuff that doesn’t exactly makes sense.
Vices:He hates people of government,believing them all to be corrupt,and that they should burn for their supposed wrongdoings.

2 Likes

Again, I am so sorry that I take so long to reply to this. I’ll be more punctual from now on.

2 Likes

Hey, you’ve got a better track record than our loving GM

3 Likes

0dbac7318880b98278259a867b8b93cf8f1ce65d
I guess

6 Likes

So,is my new character approved?

1 Like

How does this operate?

So after 10 seconds he throws up and has no control over the fire?

2 Likes

It depends on how its used.If a continual flame is used,he will soon lose control over it.Short bursts make him sick.

1 Like

basil

3 Likes

so is the character approved,or is there anything else you need,or anything of that matter?

1 Like

I’m going to insist @Winger look over it, because right now I’m leaning towards no, and I want his insight on it.

2 Likes

Sounds good.Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

@N01InParticular Waiting on Alexis to do stuff with the door.
I can’t really post meaningfully until you do.

2 Likes

I’ll get on that first thing when I get home

2 Likes