1 Like

actually, no. I failed to notice that.

4 Likes

How bout I offer you a crisp x amount of money to join

2 Likes

bring cordax back

I can’t. Racie took him.

2 Likes

Water breathing should be fine. Everything else about your character can stay the same, though.

Minus the vaguely (and by vaguely I mean markedly) cephalopod-esque head.

4 Likes

7 Likes

More like …

7 Likes

I will gladly be octodad

2 Likes

I would say he could breathe underwater. However, I don’t think he would know he can until he either tries or is forced into a scenario where he has to.

Which I can provide.

As for chameleon, like I said earlier, it would be extended at maximum to one other person around his size. So if he wanted to hide Basil he could do it with no issue.

3 Likes

if @N01InParticular can get me cordax, i will do extensive research into the cthulhu mythos

1 Like

@N01InParticular it is vital that you do not blackmail cordax into doing this

keep etnurb safe

3 Likes

oh uh you’re approved

6 Likes

Hopefully the last question. So sorry about all the questionsSo we can have non-humanoid characters and not really need to do a backstory of why they’re non-humanoid?

3 Likes

Not exactly. If you want to play a non-humanoid (with the exception of ajtazt) your non-humanoid shape has to be a part of a transformation brought about by your dream or nightmare. This is the planet Earth still. There aren’t aliens.

7 Likes

if you want me in you’re gonna be hearing quite a bit about shub niggurath, cthulhu, and the blind idiot god i forgot how to spell the name of

What Winger said.

Basil is typically quadruped due to being smaller and having the proportions of his limbs altered. The in-story reason is the personification of his nightmare; any abnormality (which I highly recommend adding) must have a reason for existing.

It’s spelled M-A-R-K-E-T P-L-I-E-R-S

4 Likes

A-Z-A-T-H-O-T-H

1 Like

How many years has the cracked pill been out and about on the streets?

3 Likes

Azathoth.

Also when is this slated to start? Is there a specific time/date or are you waiting for more people generally?

@Winger

1 Like