Drinks and Polls about them

sorry I don’t have exact change

1 Like

Unacceptable. You should never have gone to self checkout. Customer service is sending someone over. Now you have to interact socially.

1 Like

to get back on topic and also not have to describe eating someone’s face off, I move that antifreeze be labeled as a soup

4 Likes

I thought it already was???2?2??2???

gol’ dernit

1 Like

Update: Water is still the best drink.

5 Likes

Well darn

I can’t exactly argue with that kind of logic

1 Like

I think I get why chronicler likes water so much: they both have bad taste. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

imagine being disgusted at the taste of water

2 Likes

Sparkling water is delicious.

especially La Croix

Sparkling water is what happens when you take two good drinks, and combine them in the worst way possible.

4 Likes

Ah yes, two good drinks

water and air

7 Likes

You’ve never put your mouth up to an air Conditioner on a hot day to drink the nice cold air?

7 Likes

don’t call me out like that

3 Likes

Do you really think I can afford an air conditioner? Because I can’t

Also, coca cola is the best drink. Certainly not for your teeth tho

Water is goated :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I think Soda is truly underrated, it’s so yummy and tasty

I have been watching for so long… (on both of my accounts) it is time for MY OPINION TO BE OUT THERE ON AN UNDERRATED MESSAGE BOARD! I admit that the best drink is TEA (i was too late for the polls) BECAUSE: I can mix Zoloft in it if I’ve had a bad day! TWO: IF YOU ADD HONEY TO RASPBERRY TEA, IT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS DRINK IN THE UNIVERSE!!! Three: it is very easy to make, just add some leaves (OR ZOLOFT!) to some warm water, YOU ARE DONE!!! TAKE THAT CRONK!!!

1 Like

No. I refuse. :slight_smile:

1 Like

uh oh…

7 Likes