Duncan Bulk Revamp (HeroFebruary)

It’s a version of Bulk that is often forgotten but very special, so now was the perfect time to give him some attention, and some height!

This was an absolute blast to make, this initially started with making the weapons. I tried to be faithful to the original set and recreate the weapons as identical as possible. I’m very proud of the end result!

Inspirations for this build was the original set and Megaman.

41 Likes

I like this- it looks really faithful to the original set but i feel his proportions are kinda too lanky
cool moc

6 Likes

Please make instructions and make the other heroes!! This is amazing!

4 Likes

this looks great
i love the torso

6 Likes

The shaping on this is incredible; the blasters, legs, chest, and jetpack all look very similar, if not nearly identical, to the original parts.

The one criticism I have is that the torso looks a bit small, though I don’t know how you’d make it better while still keeping the incredible shaping on the shoulders (though if you do ever figure out how to make it bigger, a Hero Core might fit better in there as well).

6 Likes

Ooh this moc looks really cool! My favorite part would probably be the resemblance to the original set - both weapons and the armor are easily recognizable and the parts flow together quite nicely. Overall a very well done revamp and great moc.

5 Likes

I mean… wow

4 Likes

May not be a big fan of hero factory. But I have to say this is very well built.

5 Likes

To be fair, it was a bit small in the sets as well.

2 Likes

Would like to know how to make the guns

3 Likes

i’d love 2 help, but BOTH MY ARMS ARE GUNS!!!

2 Likes

like Thresher, only not green

1 Like

You mean bulk

1 Like

Thresher uses the exact same design as Bulk, but in a light metallic green. The model originates from Bulk’s design in the Bulk vs. Vapour limited edition set from 2010, which featured Bulk using a jetpack and two guns.

2 Likes