Duumok The Hydruka

Gathered friends, I present to you! Duumok - A cousin to Thulox and Morak. Unlike Typical Hydruka this specimen is Amphibious, able to traverse land and sea. Boasting a heavier frame and a massive tail for firing Kanoka discs at its enemies. Just as Ill tempered as it’s Hydruka cousins, matoran are left to just let them work at their own pace. However rarely sometimes matoran are given permission to ride them. MOC INFO: Duumok’s Tail does in fact actually work and you can fire the disc. The “jaw” can move up and down. The head can turn left and right and up and down. The legs have ball joints on top and at the ends and the midsection can move side to side for more dynamic poses. The tail has 5 joints for maximum articulation. Lastly Duumok measures 6" wide, and 6" long.

So I do indeed apologize for the long time between posts, I have had a lot of stuff going on over the last months so have had to take time off to get things sorted out. I am only back for a few hours before I head back up to my families place to keep helping out, so I put this together for everyone. I will return full time again in mid May or early June. I hope you like the Hydruka!

19 Likes

Fantastic compact, yet highly detailed build, dude! Glad to see you posting again, too.

6 Likes

Thank you so very much my friend! Glad to be back!

4 Likes

Dude is a tank. I’ve been charged by a goat and that hurt, I’d hate to be charged by this guy

He also gives off strong Gafna vibes

4 Likes

The hydruka and gafna could use more mocs like this, nicely done!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Wekua and wild_toa! Much appreciated!

3 Likes

compact and deadly looking. came together really well

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It was a really fun little build.

4 Likes