E0n, The One-Eyed-Freak

Here’s one of my more recent mocs–E0n! This guy here was suppose to be an experiment to discover a newer building style for me instead of the usual Toamods and humanoid builds.
Here’s E0n’s old version:

I plan to re-imagined every single one of my old characters which you can view here:

As always, C&C is always appreciated! :smiley:

• Josh~
32 Likes

HE HAS A WHEEL FOR A FACE
It is really good but I just can’t get over the WHEEL FOR A FACE

6 Likes

I gotta give this a 10/10

Like, I really like this. All the shapes flow into each other, the colors are well-layered and consistent, and the whole thing really pops, like something out of a really good carton or video game

The one thing I’d say is that the bohrok eyes on the front of the legs look a bit awkward, but there’s nothing that can be done about that.

5 Likes

i like his slender legs and arms and that they become more bulky like that and i like your oneeye robot very well done. and gonna love that yellow

1 Like

Praise/Criticism:

• Consistent Color scheme
  • Interesting Body build
  • Legs look interesting
  • Eye is adjustable

I would give this MOC a 10/10.

There are no MOC-breaking features on this model.

:heart_eyes:UBER AMAZESTASTIC JOB :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This MOC looks awesome! The color sceme and build look great!

1 Like

Holy mother of MOCs, this looks really awesome. I mean, the wheel for the face is genious, it reminds me a bit to CL4PT4P-- I mean Claptrap :smile:

1 Like

That is awesome! I love the color scheme. GJ

1 Like

I got to say this is very impressive.
Also 10/10.

1 Like

megaman boots 10/10

3 Likes

I like it. Usually I’ll knock people for super-long arms, but your mocs have all pulled off the look quite well. The tire for a face is also quite clever, and looks very nice.

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but I see a face.

2 Likes

Um…

Reminds me of this.

4 Likes

It has interesting proportions, but i like it. Would be interested to see a version where the eye is actually incorporated into the main body.

From the back i get a CCBS Bohrok vibe

2 Likes

what a nice cyclops

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Really appreciate it :smile:

3 Likes

I REALLY like this Moc, I always love Mocs with jarring proportions. So props for that.

2 Likes

This looks SO familiar… Anyway, looks really great!
:cookie:/10

2 Likes

Beauty incarnate.
11/10 better than Michelangelo DaVinci -IGN

@Venom you should consider spotlighting this, with the ridiculous amount of praise it’s getting.

2 Likes

Wat. :confused: