E3 2016 Discussion Topic

With one of the biggest gaming conventions in the world commencing in under week, I thought now would be a great time to make a topic to discuss anything and everything about E3 2016. This can include things like what you think will be / want to be revealed at E3 2016 and discussing the major press conferences or other events as they happen

Edit: Press conference schedule added and IGN livestream

3 Likes

Personally I want to hear more about Infinite Warfare, see if it’s the Halo Prequel we never got.

Halo Wars 2 is gonna be interesting to see.

Halo 6 will be teased, and then apparently a new Halo title that we haven’t heard anything about yet.

2 Likes

I want to see a Nindies something (which I doubt will happen) just to get more info on Azure Striker 2.
That is the one game I am so hype for.

I am, of course, very interested in seeing any new Halo announcements as I love the franchise. That being said, there’s a plethora of other stuff I’m interested in seeing.

• Titanfall 2
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (hopefully)
  • Call of Duty MWR
  • Batlefield 1
  • Skyrim Remaster (maybe?)
  • Destiny: Rise of Iron
  • Any Division DLC that may make me interested enough to come back to that game after its terribawful endgame content
6 Likes

What about an Oblivion remaster? it deservers some love man!

I’m looking for a Crash Bandicoot remake (Like there wasn’t enough tease already…)

And surprises.

Like Elder Scrolls 6.

Without voiced protagonist.

#####dreaming is allowed.

I’m particularly interested in seeing what Halo-related stuff will be shown (Halo 6 teaser maybe?), as well as seeing what Battlefield 1’s gameplay will be like (since the WWI setting got my attention); so can’t wait to see announcements for those.

Overall, I can’t wait to see what there is to offer from all of the conferences; I just hope that EA’s conference won’t be as boring as it was last year.

1 Like

I actually haven’t put what I am interested in seeing.

If you don’t already know, I’m big into simulation/racing games and the next Forza game is most likely going to be announced at E3 this year. Nobody in the Forza community knows if it’s going to be Forza Horizon 3 or a completely new spin-off game. However, we do know that the cover car is going to be the new Lamborghini Centenario

A picture of the car here:

My hype for Zelda Wii U could not be higher. That being said, I’m going to avoid any demo reviews or gameplay footage till after I get, play and beat the game… sometime next year…

Yeessssssss i was just about to mention possible FH3 when i saw this topic pop up. So much hyyypppe. ME: Andromeda might be interesting, i think. What i’m really hoping is that at some point during E3, CD Projekt Red announces something Cyberpunk 2077 related

1 Like

Aside from hoping for some cool surprises, I would really like to see more of Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Horizon: Zero Dawn (even though it just got delayed), Titanfall 2, Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2 and Ace Combat 7 (they’ve been silent for about half a year now, it’s high time to see a new trailer and hopefully gameplay). At least of the games I’m interested in and can think about right now.

Would be really cool of Elder Scrolls VI got announced as well, although I really doubt it since it wasn’t that long ago Fallout 4 was released. It would be really great if they did though, I’m just not expecting it.

Also apparently CD Projekt Red is showing something new this E3, which I’m really stoked about. After the masterpiece that is The Witcher 3, I am infinitely curious of what it’s going to be.

Maybe we can actually have a new adventure game IP.

I’m so tired of all these shooting games. I want more adventure games with puzzles, action, and a rich story.

For example: anyone else tired of sci-fi games? I’m getting to that point, unless it’s Star Wars. I’m interested to see how Battlefield 1 turns out, because I’m quite the history buff.

I’m also interested in the NX.

5 Likes

HOH BOY!

Skyrim 2, Skyrim: Modern Warfare Remastered, Skyrim Pachinko, World of Skyrim, Skyrim Battlefron 3, Skyrim Wii U, Skyrim Sun and Skyrim Moon, Nintendo’s new console, the Skyrim, Grand Theft Skyrim Redempption 26 Online RED, The Last of Skyrim Tripple Redone: Extra Feels Edition and Skyrim Wars 6: Halo Chief.

Oh, I almost forgot V Ages at Skyrim’s 17.5 Sister World

6 Likes

… Just No dude.

2 Likes

I really hate to be pessimistic, but this looks like a dull year.

There is Yooka-Laylee, but that has now unfortunately been pushed back to 2017

Battlefield 1
yeah that’s pretty much it, I would also like to know something about Half-life 3, but yeah…

I WANT TO BELIEVE

3 Likes

But everything else I said is all good?

You down for all those other games?

No.

Actually i posted that before i read the others.

I triggered.

Must resist temptation…

Could not resist

1 Like

What I’m excited to see:

• Star Wars stuff (maybe, hopefully?!)

• Battlefield 1

• Possible Last of Us 2 reveal from Naughty Dog

• Sony Press Conference

• Seeing how stupid CoD: IW will be

• Seeing how awesome CoD: MWR will be

EDIT:
I am now very excited to see what new stuff LEGO Dimensions is going to reveal. LEGO Sonic the Hedgehog?!

1 Like