E3 2016 Discussion Topic

Sony’s presentation for us/me:

Sony’s presentation for Microsoft:

13 Likes

http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Nintendo-vs-Microsoft-vs-Sony.gif

8 Likes

Breath of the Wild.

Lame subtitle, possible game of the decade.

2 Likes

saw the trailer, watching nothing else until i’v beaten it

#####It’s hard to Believe
https://14415-presscdn-0-52-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/TOPGAMESNEW.png

3 Likes

Wow, Lego Star Wars TFA was talked less than Skylanders

I’m actually surprised that Death Stranding didn’t make it at least at second place.

I’ll bet most of that is about the hand thing.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did you see that video showing the line for Zelda? It was 2 minutes of just walking down the line, and they passed the exit for the demo room 30 seconds in.

Nintendo won E3 with two games.

Thanks for giving me an idea for a poll

Who won E3

• EA
  • Bethesda
  • Microsoft
  • Sony
  • Nintendo
  • Ubisoft

0 voters

Sony wins because Kojima

2 Likes

This sums it up.

Nintendo wins cause Legends of the Elder Scrolls Zelda: Breath of the Wind
Reasons are:

6 Likes

I voted Nintendo because that’s the only thing I watched.

ehh I thought the most talked game of E3 was CoD: IW and their 3.000.000 dislikes, I haven’t read anything about Legend of Zelda, I didn’t even know a new game was coming out

Which is funny considering that a lot of people didn’t realize it actually was Call of Duty at first, and thought it looked very good. Once they realize that it was CoD however they completely changed.

Just proves that a lot of the hate towards the CoD series is really just petty.

1 Like

since I first saw it I thought it was a bad game, then the “Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare” logo appeared, they hated it because it is not call of duty anymore, it is halo

Point taken, but I just think that the hate for CoD has gotten more ridiculous than the games has gotten honestly (although I do like the newer installments). It’s not the fact that people do not like it that I have a problem with, it’s how active the hate for the games has gotten. When I got tired of CoD around BO1/MW3, I just pretty much ignored the series and didn’t give it much attention, whereas a lot of people seem to think that they year after year must show how much hate they have for the game by spewing it out in comments section and disliking videos and what not.